30 Cute Ways to Say Good Morning
Sometimes, simply saying “good morning” doesn’t seem like it’s enough—to you, at least. Finding new clever and creative ways to say good morning can become a tradition in your house or with your significant others or friends.
Finding cute morning greetings is a great way to kickstart your day, as well as the day of the recipient of the message.
Although it’s best to say it in person, sometimes different circumstances call for different methods of communication, and people are often turning to text messages as a way of communicating. Call if you can, but sending a sweet message will at least give them something they can read over and over, melting their heart again and again.
What are some cute ways to say good morning? Here’s a whole list, broken down by messages for:
- Significant others
When saying “good morning” to a child, it needs to be age appropriate and easy to understand. Here are some kid-friendly ways to greet the day:
- Sing “You Are My Sunshine”: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away!
- Good morning, Sleeping Beauty! I thought you’d never wake up!
- Good morning, Sunshine!
- Rise n’ shine!
- Good morning! And if I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
- Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey! (Eggs and bacon for breakfast.)
- You are as sweet as the morning dew drops on a honeysuckle flower!
Good morning, my sweet!
Any morning seeing your sweet face is a good morning, indeed!
One, two, good morning to you! Three, four, I love you more!
- Every morning seeing your smile is considered sunny side up! (Make sunny-side-up eggs.)
What are your favorite childhood morning memories?
Friends appreciate you thinking of them in the morning, too! Who doesn’t love receiving a nice “good morning” text from a friend? Try one of these friendly messages!
Say it like Yoda: Bad morning, it is not!
Good morning, it is.
Mornin' mi amigo! ("Amiga" for your female friends.)
You know my favorite time of day is? When I get to say "Hi" to you!
- Top o' the mornin’ to ya!
- Get your butt out of bed!
- Rise and shine, it's time for wine!
- Ready to have an awesome day with my amigo!
Every morning is good when I think about how lucky I am to have a friend like you!
- Having morning coffee with my bestie is the bestest way to have a good morning!
Depending on where you are at in your relationship, whether new dating or already married, there’s bound to be a perfect message to melt your significant other's heart. Try one of these!
- Sing “Beautiful Dreamer” to him or her.
Seeing your beautiful face is the best part of waking up in the morning!
Hi, Handsome! How'd you sleep?
I always have a reason to wake up, and that’s simply to say “good morning” to you!
- I love you, even before you've had your morning coffee!
Gift Ideas for Him
Significant Others (Cont.)
- Dreaming of you is great, but waking up to you is perfect. Saying good morning to you is my dream come true!
I wish I was there to rise and shine with you. Good morning!
Every morning that I awake next to you is a good morning!
Good morning! I dreamt of you last night and woke up smiling!
Have a Great Day!
Now that you know of cute ways to say good morning, isn’t it time to figure out different ways of saying goodnight?
After all, every good day should end in a good night! So start the day right, and don’t forget to say good morning to those you love.
You Might Also Like:
- 25 Romantic Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
Along with our list of 25 romantic things to say to your girlfriend comes an even longer list of what not to say to her! Make sure to read our do's-and-don'ts guide to romancing your girl!
- 15 Cute Ways to Say “I Love You!”
There are many people in your life that you love, whether it’s your children, friends, or a significant other. Express such love by finding cute ways to say "I love you."
- 15 Funny Ways to Say "I Love You!"
Want to find more creative or funny ways to let someone know you care? Then you've come to the right place!
Questions & Answers
What's the difference in saying good morning dear, or good morning sweetie?
It really comes down to the "pet name" you use for your partner. For example, many people don't ever refer to their partner by their first name. They use "pet names" instead, such as sweetie, honey, darling, babe, etc.
If you call your partner by the term "honey", then you should probably say "good morning honey." Using a different pet name feels strange, and they would probably notice that it feels unnatural.Helpful 89