100 Things Every Girl Loves Her Boyfriend to Do
Things That Girlfriends Like to Hear But Won't Ask You To Say
These are the little things a girl wants her guy to do, but won’t ask for, due to shyness or hesitation. A true man must try to avoid relationship problems and try his best to fulfill the hidden desires of his wife or girlfriend. So:
1. Send her a cute text message before going to sleep.
2. Send her a romantic morning text when she wakes up.
3. Show a little appreciation for her good deeds.
4. Show respect for her parents and siblings.
5. Take long drives together.
6. Call her for lunch.
7. Sing a romantic song for her.
8. Value her close friends.
9. Enjoy cuddles with her, without any lust.
10. Pay her your full attention when she is in trouble.
11. Motivate her to deal with life challenges.
12. Write her name on your body tattoo, on a tree, or in the sand on the beach.
13. Put her picture in your wallet or your cell phone.
14. Tell her "I love you" in different styles.
15. Play cute little games with her, like hide-and-seek.
16. Discuss your future kids’ names.
17. Give her true compliments about her clothing and hairstyle.
18. Hold her hand gently when you walk together.
19. Laugh at her silly jokes.
20. Call her during your busy moments.
21. Discuss tiny matters with her.
22. Enjoy her favorite music together.
23. Dance to her favorite song.
24. Introduce her to your family members as somebody special.
25. Spend some cool time with your friends and her friends together.
26. Watch her favorite movie together.
27. Offer her your coat in cold weather.
28. Enjoy the rain together.
29. Share your secrets with her.
30. Spend your weekend with her.
31. Stay with her when she becomes ill or is not feeling well.
32. Try to cook her favorite food.
33. Don’t investigate her ex-relationships, if any.
34. Arrange a candlelight dinner for her.
35. Ignore all beautiful girls in her presence, even if she is not around.
36. Do not cheat on her in any way.
37. Always speak the truth to her.
38. Never degrade her for little mistakes.
39. Run your fingers slowly through her hair.
40. Declare her as your girlfriend publicly on all social networks.
41. Show her how much you love her.
42. Send her a hand-written love letter.
43. Send her lovely e-mails.
44. Bring back little gifts for her when you go abroad or to some other city.
45. Sacrifice your ego for her love.
46. Call her sweet nicknames.
47. Don’t stop her when she wants to look into your pocket or cell phone.
48. Don’t argue with her about little things.
49. Do not talk to others about your little fights with her, even to your close friends.
50. Gently kiss her on the neck, she will like this.
51. Buy a pair of matching t-shirts, necklaces or bracelets for her and yourself.
52. Do not stop holding her hand in public places.
53. Sometimes read the lines from her favorite book.
54. Sometimes act like her favorite movie character.
55. Do not forget special dates: your first date, her birthday, etc.
56. Massage her back gently when she gets tired.
57. Softly bite on her ear and say, "I love you."
58. Take pictures together in public.
58. Be her best friend.
59. Listen to her future plans with full concentration.
60. If she got angry or mad at you, look into her eyes and give her a smile.
61. Celebrate her birthday in a surprising way.
62. Sometimes repeat the dialogues you had on your first date in a fun way.
63. Write poetry for her.
64. Secretly drop her favorite candy or chocolate into her handbag.
65. Look into her eyes in a naughty way.
66. Share your dreams with her.
67. Be a gentleman to her parents.
68. Tell her romantic things in foreign languages, like "good morning" in French, "I love you" in Spanish, and "good night" in Hindi.
69. Sit by the fire together in winter.
70. Swim in a pool or the ocean together.
71. Plant a tree together.
72. Take fitness or Yoga classes together.
73. Give her a printed photo album of her beautiful photos.
74. Play challenge games together on Xbox or PS3.
75. Wear shirts in her favorite colors.
76. Bring her a bouquet of red or pink roses.
77. Thank her for being with you in the ups and downs of your life.
78. Pray together.
79. Choose a meaningful topic for conversation.
80. Let her fall asleep with her head in your lap.
When a man or woman says we can see where this goes, it's a clear indication that their intentions for you are not solid. You're like a bus transfer to them. It's cost about $.50, but should the right bus come along, they will hop on and go along for the ride.
81. Arrange a fireworks show especially for her.
82. Go together for a blind adventure.
83. Create a custom t-shirt for her.
84. Go for a hike.
85. Visit the zoo together because girls like to see cute animals.
86. If she likes pets, give her a cute cat or dog.
87. Suggest a new hairstyle to her.
88. Whenever you go out to try out a new cuisine, invite her too.
89. Create a Facebook fan page for her.
90. Take pictures of her and post them on your Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr blog.
91. Text romantic quotes to her every day.
92. Put her photo as wallpaper on your computer or cell phone screen.
93. Stand up for her when somebody teases or irritates her.
94. If you have a hot tub, invite her to jump in.
95. Do not hide your former relationships from her.
96. Start a war with water guns in the summer.
97. Assure her that nobody can take her place.
98. Go to a live music concert or art exhibition together.
99. Always keep your good sense of humor whenever you meet her.
100. Add your own idea here.
Women are not the only ones experiencing relationship challenges. Men are as well. This picture is universal. There are women who walk away from good men all the time. Men get screwed. They get cheated on. They are lied to and they are taken advantage of. This behavior is a human problem; never gender specific. To everyone going through the relationship struggle, keep your head up. Your relationship will be unbalanced if these two are out of balance. Everything does not need to be decided with your heart. Take some of the pressure off and use your brain. Believe what people show you. Analyze those red flags. They're real. Stop barreling through those stop signs. Ensure your heart and brain is in agreement.
You've met a wonderful guy that has all of the qualities you desire. You all have been dating for a while. He's caring, funny, authentic and transparent. He's gainfully employed, vested and is developing his own business. He doesn't require any assistance from you in any way, shape or form. He's recently moved back in with his mother to save for purchasing his home. So each time there's a relaxed night at home, it's at your house. Do you continue to date him?
Do you want this from your guy?
Ten Things Every Girl Wants to Hear From a Guy
The following are the top ten things that every woman wants to hear from her fiancé, husband or boyfriend.
- You are the only one.
- I love you more than my life.
- There are no secrets between us.
- I have no love like you in my life.
- I respect your parents as I respect mine.
- I can’t imagine my life without you.
- Yes, you are really so beautiful and my dream girl.
- Your happiness is more important to me than mine.
- You are not only my girlfriend but also my best friend.
- I love kids, and without a doubt, I really want to marry you.
You are more powerful than you realize. You have choices. You do not have to accept everything and everyone that comes you way. Very often we're inclined to say yes to opportunities because we fear the opportunity train will park itself after stopping for us. This is especially true in relationships. We say yes to a date or even agree to just give things a try all while knowing the person is not someone I’d select on a bad day. We date because out of loneliness. Whatever you date out of is what you'll end up in. Stop. You have choices. The first thing is not always the best thing. The first that says you look nice is not always for you. When you're connected to YOU, you're more equipped to determine the things and people that should be. No is one of the first words we learned as children. Pull it out. Use it. Mean it. Give yourself the yes you deserve.