Sweet Lunchbox Notes for Your Partner
I think in a world with instant communication at our fingertips, we often forget to show the people in our lives how much we appreciate them. And a simple note can do just that. Whether you’re married, dating, or just starting to get to know someone special, these notes will let them know just how much you care. Plus, they make lunchtime a lot more fun!
1. You make my heart race.
2. We make a great team!
3. I’m so grateful for you and everything we have together.
4. You’re always putting others first, and I admire that about you.
5. You’re the hardest worker I know, and I’m so proud of you.
6. You make me laugh all the time, even when I don’t want to smile.
7. I’m always happy when I’m with you.
8. You’re such a good listener, and I feel like I can really talk to you about anything.
9. You’re so handsome (or beautiful)!
10. I love spending time with you, and I can’t wait to do more of it.
11. You have such a kind heart.
12. You always know just what to say to make me feel better.
13. You’re an amazing friend, and I’m so glad we’re together.
14. You always make sure we have fun together, no matter what we’re doing.
15. You’re a great role model for (our kids, if applicable).
16. You always think of others, and I know you’d do anything to help someone in need.
17. You have a heart of gold.
18. You’re always there for me, no matter what.
19. I can’t imagine my life without you.
20. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
21. I love you more than anything in the world.
22. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a (husband, wife, partner, etc).
23. You mean the world to me.
24. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
25. I’m so lucky to be with you.
26. You always make me feel special.
27. You always make me feel loved.
28. You are the love of my life.
29. I love you more than words can say.
30. I’m grateful for everything we have together.
31. You’re my best friend, and I love you for that.
32. You always make me feel at home, no matter where we are.
33. You always put a smile on my face.
34. Seeing you happy makes me happy.
35. I cherish our time together.
36. There’s nobody I’d rather be with than you.
37. You’re my reason for everything.
38. You make my life complete.
39. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us together.
40. I love you more than life itself.
41. You’re everything I’ve ever wanted in a (husband, partner, etc.).
42. You’re the most important person in my life.
43. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
44. I don't think my life would be half as good without you.
45. You mean everything to me.
46. You’re my world.
47. I love you more than anything.
48. I'm super, super grateful to be with you.
49. You make me happier than I ever thought possible.
50. Seeing you smile is the best part of my day.
How to Write a Lunch Love Note for Your Husband
There’s no wrong way to write a lunch love note for your husband, but if you’re struggling to get started, here are a few tips:
- Keep it short and sweet. A few sentences are all you need to express your love and appreciation.
- Be specific about what you love about him. Whether it’s his sense of humor, his work ethic, or the way he always knows just what to say, let him know exactly what it is that you admire about him.
- Tell him how much you enjoy spending time with him. Whether you’re married, dating, or just getting to know each other, let him know that you cherish your time together.
- Keep it positive. A lunch love note is a chance to focus on the good in your relationship, so try to avoid any negativity.
- Get creative! Use fun stationery, write out your message in different colors, or add a few cute stickers. Anything that makes your note personal and special will be sure to put a smile on his face.
Here are a few examples of longer lunch love notes you could write for your husband:
- I’m so grateful to have you in my life! You make me laugh, you make me think, and you make me feel loved. I cherish our time together and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you!
- You’re my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life. I can’t imagine spending my days without you by my side. I love you more than anything in the world!
- Seeing you smile is the best part of my day. I love spending time with you and getting to know you better. I’m so lucky to be with you, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
- You always make me feel at home, no matter where we are. I love your sense of humor, your intelligence, and the way you always know just what to say. I’m so grateful to be with you and can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
- You’re my reason for everything. I work hard because I want to make you proud. I strive to be a better person because I want to be someone you can rely on. I love you more than anything in the world, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us.
Make It an Extra Special Lunch
The best way to do this is just to make sure he gets some of his favorite things. Here are some ideas:
- His favorite sandwich from the deli
- A big slice of his favorite cake
- A bottle of his favorite soda
- A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant
- A nice, big thermos of his favorite soup
- Home made cookies or a cake
- A basket filled with picnic items like snacks, sunscreen, and a frisbee
- A special lunch box with his name on it
Whatever you include, just make sure it comes from the heart and you'll be sure to make his day! All of this is to make it known he is appreciated and it goes a long, long way to doing just that.
Don't make it a one off and try to do it when he least expects it, make it a regular thing! Let him know he is appreciated on a daily basis! I'm sure it will make such a difference in your relationship!
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2022 Elin Beck