Ask yourself a few questions.
- Do you like him as well? Or are you only considering him because he liked you first?
- How well do you know him? Do you want to know him better?
- What is he likely to expect from you? If you think he just wants to spend time and talk with you and find out more about you, that's a good thing.
- Do you trust him?
- Do you know what your boundaries are, and are you confident you can prevent him from crossing them?
- Are you ready to start dating?
- Have you discussed the issue of dating and spending time with a guy with your parents?
- Are you simply pleased someone likes you, but not yet ready for the complications of being in any kind of relationship?
Once you've figured out the answers to these kind of questions, you'll be more confident about what to do.