Why Voluptuous Women Are Sexy
Curvy Couture of BBW in Lingerie Fashion
Cravings for More Big Beautiful Women
We live in an age where women receive a constant bombardment of endless belittling for being a plus size. Not only has everyday society been brutal towards larger people but, in the past decade, the medical health industry has joined the cause.
Many healthcare professionals are pushing slightly overweight women and men into costly, invasive surgeries. With ever-increasing numbers, medical illnesses such as anorexia and bulimia are no longer hush hushed, rather an acceptable fashion trend.
What is even more disturbing (about today’s society) is witnessing influential people in a young girl's life, acting as an enforcer to the skinny ideology. All too often women, under the tutelage of their own parents, are told to lose weight and even shown how. Some mothers even go as far as to make their daughter use crash diets.
Many of today’s role models push women into thinking that they have to be thin to be sexy. Not even the mightiest of women are excluded from this plaguing idea. One only has to look at Oprah Winfrey's own trials and tribulations (to stay skinny) to understand, how awful the mainstream media can be on plus size women.
2013 Full Figure Fashion Week
What Equals Sexy
There has been of late, a growing lack of concern given toward women who are left facing many undesirable consequences, due to extreme weight loss. Women base so much of their self worth off the idiotic notion that they are ugly, not sexy, and unwanted all because of their weight. With so many women out there suffering from low self-esteem, why does society deem it necessary to place so much self worth on size?
In communities across the world, many women suffer from a wide range of stress related ailments, due to the added pressures placed upon them to be thin. Many women cave to the pressures to be thin, and soon find themselves suicidal, depressed, physically sick and/or in debt. This burden to be thin leaves countless people victimized by failure, as they crumbled under the added weight to fit within the bylaws of a materialistic community. These bylaws are nothing more than empty inclinations. These concerns can happen rapidly when trying to lose weight. Especially for those who may have started a radical diet regimen or extreme change. Too little fat can have some very serious consequences. Many women do not realize that their body needs to consumed more fat grams, than the average male body does. In particular, women need to consume more food, high in Omega 3 oil. It is a scientific fact that without certain fats in a woman's diet, she will be more susceptible to fatty tissue tumors and fibroid tumors. Large and often painful fibroid tumors often lead to hysterectomies, and the fatty tissue tumors create large protruding masses below the dermis skin layer. But those are not the only abnormalities that could occur.
- Some additional abnormalities; hair loss, brittle finger and toe nails, irregular menstrual periods, thyroid problems, kidney infections, mineral imbalances, irregular bowel movements, decreasing immune systems, higher blood pressure, extreme cardiac stress, etc. None of which are my ideals of what equals sexy!
- Women at any size should be told how beautiful their bodies really are. If a woman is overweight, start by suggesting a healthy diet of fruits, nuts, vegetables, and lean meats. They need to know it is not necessary to starve themselves in order to lose weight. More importantly, why is it necessary for them to lose weight to appease your ideas of what looks good? Gentlemen, do not take it for granted that your woman is healthy. If she is "fat and lazy" help her change her habits, by implementing the first step, to stop being fat and lazy yourself.
- She needs to know there is never a time, where it becomes a necessity to purge. I personally believe that men need to take responsibility for their own behaviors such as; remaining silent or saying harsh words to their companion. What women really need to hear is for them to maintain a health conscientious mindset, eat a nutritional diet, and stay active or exercise.
- Men need to support the idea that not everyone can be thin. Mainstream media is another outlet where fat women are often berated mercilessly. Women would gain more self-esteem if the magazines, newspapers, and television reality shows- started focusing more on women's health and the importance of staying active and introducing moderate exercise techniques. Regardless of a person's weight that person should be advise to walk around the block or two, instead of going on crash diets. A daily activity like the one just suggested, will help keep them in shape. Women just need to stay active. They also require more exercise than men. But many woman cave in when the word exercise is mentioned. So instead, women just need to be reminded to stay positive and active.
Gorgeous Plus Size Swim Model
Male Participation Poll
Do you secretly fantasize or wish to be with a gorgeous full figured woman?See results without voting
XL Means Extra Lovin
- It is a certain fact that on the average; 20 minutes of intercourse burns 250 calories.
- Men should work harder at helping their partner maintain, a well balanced life.
- Regardless of who she is, men need to be asking more women to go on walks, to the gym, on bike rides, or a nice swim in the summer. The only thing women and men need to worry about is staying active, while they consume a good healthy diet of nutritional foods.
- Their weight should not matter.
- The size of their clothes should not matter. In my mind XL means = Extra Lovin' (if you get my meaning).
- Guys- as men, we need to go back to asking a woman out, based off of want is desired from a woman, when she becomes a part of our inner existence.
- Mismatched relationships connected only by materialistic beauty, only lead to more unhappiness in an already f'uped world.
Lap Dance Worthy
Love Her Plump Body
Big boned women have a certain softness to their bodies. Its hard not to notice that voluptuous body lines, are what creates the awesome curves, all plus size women have. When lying together with such a woman, one cannot help but to press harder and deeper, in order to feel more of what she possibly has to offer me.
When it comes to a woman’s appearance, a fuller, healthier woman has a stronger, undeniable beauty. Healthy, robust, women have better skin and a glow about them. Their skin also feels more conditioned, plusher, and softer to the touch. It seems that healthy woman have a passionate field of enduring combinations, which make their beauty erotic and exceptional.
- Whereas unhealthy or real skinny women lack the vivaciousness, a curvaceous healthy woman offers. Super skinny women are drawn in, sallow colored, and bony to press up against. Skinny women also lack the added cushion on their backside, breasts, and thighs that makes intimate connections more erotic and sensual. When they get older, they have to get botox injections to make them less wrinkled. Botox injections. Where as a plump woman, just eats nice delicious slice of key lime pie, and she not only looks younger, she tastes good.
Without the soft padding of a BBW, making love feels slightly colder and not as warm, and is nothing like the comforts of pressing up against a fuller woman's lavish curves. Moreover, plus size woman are more pleasant to hold, caress, and love. Counting vertebrae and ribs ladies, just is not my style.
Hot Sizzling Plus Size Pop Art by J Rose
The Artistic Body
- Famous artists like Courbet, purposely chose heavy set women to paint. Their softer fleshy rolls and fuller hips, danced off canvases, sexually enticing all who were engulfed by their beauty. As these paintings wetted the appetite of men viewers, many lucky women reap the rewards that such ravish desired brought forth.
- There are many unknown and known artist's that paint or have painted fully figured, completely nude, women. Artist such as Jury Frantsuzov, Elena Lee, Edouard Manet, and Courbet.
- For Pop Culture art of fat women, turn to fattie artist J Rose.