Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut who spends a lot of time browsing the web, grasping infinite information, and reveling in entertainment and fun.
Ways to Say "I Love You"
“I love you!” These are the three words that everyone wants to hear. After all, love is what really makes the world go round!
The expression “I love you” may be widely accepted, considered classic, and the most popular articulation of love, but there are a lot of other meaningful, unique, and memorable ways to say it. This list offers more than 100 alternative ways to express your feelings.
Now stop fooling around! Sidle up to your loved one and utter some words of love while you still can.
- Every time I look at you, I feel love and inspiration.
- I just wouldn’t feel complete without you.
- I made you tacos.
- I am here for you...always.
- You are my treasure—the most precious thing in my life.
- You're my baby.
- I’m all yours.
- You complete me.
- Wo ai ni! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Chinese.)
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
- With you, forever isn’t too long.
- I worship you.
- We are perfect for each other.
- You are captivating.
- I am infatuated with you.
- Aishiteru! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Japanese.)
- Will you marry me?
- I yearn for you.
- I cherish you above everything else in my life.
- Sometimes I can’t stop looking at you…you look too damn good.
- You are my world. Gravity always pulls me toward you.
- I'm smitten with you.
- Saranghaeyo! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Korean.)
- I don’t even want to think about what life would be like without you.
- I made you breakfast/lunch/dinner.
- I enjoy your company.
- We are a good match.
- I think of you as more than a friend.
- I hate you less than all the others.
- Mahal kita! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Filipino.)
- You mean so much to me.
- Whenever I see you, I think “Good job, God!”
- You're mine.
Other Ways to Say "I Love You"
- I’m totally into you.
- You always brighten up my day.
- I've totally fallen for you.
- I can’t believe how hard I’ve fallen for you.
- P̄hm rạk khuṇ! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Thai.)
- I can’t believe how perfectly we fit each other.
- We have really good chemistry.
- If I were to spell out my favorite thing in the world, I’d spell “Y-O-U.”
- You are incredible.
- I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- Everything about you turns me on.
- I'm addicted to you.
- I'm in love with you.
- You matter so much to me.
- S'agapó! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Greek.)
- I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
- You can't deny what's between us.
- We're meant for each other.
- I'm rather partial to you.
- I've got a thing for you.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- Te amo! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Spanish.)
- I love you with my whole heart and soul.
- You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight in my night.
- To you–the only person I will ever love.
- I’d rather argue with you than kiss someone else.
- Every fiber of my being aches for you.
- Ich liebe dich! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in German.)
- I adore you.
- You are my angel.
- You are the person I want to spend my life with.
- You are my soul mate.
- Jeg elsker deg! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Norwegian.)
- Everything you do adds to my happiness, subtracts from my sadness, and multiplies my joy!
- You are my addiction.
- I'm drawn to you.
- You're my prince/princess.
- Je t'aime! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in French.)
- I've got a crush on you.
Different Ways to Say "I Love You"
- How did you become the utterly amazing person that you are?
- I have feelings for you.
- I'm fond of you.
- I’m so excited that we have so much time to be with each other.
- You make my soul sing when you walk into the room.
- You've got what I need.
- I miss you.
- I’ll always choose you.
- Here's a billion dollars, no strings attached!
- Nakupenda! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Swahili.)
- I love you more and more every day.
- Whenever I wake up, I smile because it’s going to be another day with you.
- I'm all about you.
- I'm totally down with you.
- I will never love another person with as much intensity as I love you.
- I’m happy just to see you happy.
- You are my favorite.
- I can’t say it enough–I love you more than anything.
- Every time I see you, you leave me breathless.
- Let's get it on.
- I think you're the one.
- Butterflies in my stomach flutter whenever I’m with you.
- Ya lyublyu tebya! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Russian.)
- We make a good team.
- I always have an amazing time with you.
- You make me burn with desire.
- I feel such powerful adoration for you and only you.
- All I ever want is to make you happy.
- My heart calls out for you.
- I idolize you.
- You're my sunshine.
Cute Things to Say Instead of "I Love You"
- I’m not like anyone else.
- You are the best boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife in the entire world.
- I'm crazy about you.
- We are soul mates.
- For you, I will risk it all.
- You are worth the wait.
- I am consumed by the desire to be with you, talk to you, and feel you near me.
- I'm under your spell.
- Ik hou van je! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Dutch.)
- I appreciate everything you are.
- If this was all a dream, I’d choose not to wake up.
- I'm ready to take it to the next level.
- I'm enamored with you.
- You’re the only one who makes me truly smile.
- You turn me inside out.
- You’re my dream come true.
- I feel so lucky to have you.
- You are the object of my affection.
- You are the apple of my eye.
- A piece of my heart is always missing when you’re not with me.
- You are a blessing in disguise that I will never forget.
- You make me forget about all the sadness and pain.
- Main tumase pyaar karata hoon! (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Hindi.)
- At this moment, thoughts of you have me smiling. You do that for me...did you know that?
- I worship the rain that waters the grass that grows on the ground you walk on.
- You take my breath away.
- You are my most favorite part of reality.
- My dream is to be with you forever.
- You always make me want to cuddle with you.
How to Use Body Language to Express Love
If you really just can't muster up the nerve to text any of these words to your loved one, let alone actually say any of these words to their face, you still have options: using actions to express your love has always worked. If you're a doer instead of a talker, find other physical ways to express yourself: pull your partner closer, perform an elaborate gesture, or just smile that special smile reserved only for him/her.
How to Say "I Love You" Without Saying a Thing
If you want to show how serious you really feel, look your loved one straight in the eyes for at least ten seconds. Try for longer, if you can, since studies have shown that when you look deeply into someone's eyes, the body produces a chemical called phenylethylamine that stimulates deep feelings of love. Studies have shown that two minutes of deep gazing was, in some cases, enough to kindle feelings of love. Studies have also shown that the more deeply a couple loves each other, the longer they hold eye contact with one another.
Yøñg jîñ on August 14, 2020:
chris boko on June 28, 2020:
Ilove the words of love
Justice solomon. on June 13, 2020:
I must confess that u don't knw hw mush i love u. THanks, luv u.
Opal on May 04, 2020:
This helped alot for a thing I was doing for Mother's Day I will defenitly use this again! :)
Akintomiwa on April 30, 2020:
i love you like i never love someone before
Nancy on April 28, 2020:
Wow..I have learned soo many ways to say I love you..thanks alot
Sandeep Deshmukh on April 26, 2020:
I love paired life I L Y.
ashillaf wuvji on April 06, 2020:
It was so romantic and sexy thax alot of your quotes
DADDY on March 23, 2020:
I love you more than a Hawaiian singer smiles
Shantel on November 17, 2019:
I love you like how I love myself
Ray Flanagan on July 26, 2018:
I reply "as you wish" to my gf all the time... From Princess Bride.
threekeys on June 11, 2018:
What a fun and beautiful topic to write about!
I was getting stuck in the "I love you" mode-not anymore
Louise Powles from Norfolk, England on June 10, 2018:
There are so many ways to say I love you. I always tell my family I love them.