30 Fun Activities to Do With Friends
Fun Activities With Friends
Are you ever bored and want some fun things to do with your friends? Or do you just need some fresh ideas? Don't sit around doing the same things, staying bored. The fun times are sure to ensue with these great activities.
1. Paint pottery – Painting pottery is a relatively unique activity that many people do not often think of. Find a local store that has pottery ready to be painted right in the store! Such places often have many different pottery options from coffee mugs to wall hangings to décor for your room. They may also offer painting classes.
2. Amusement park – Head out for a day at your nearest amusement park! You will have fun no matter if your favorite ride is the scrambler, or the 5 loop backwards coaster.
3. Have a bonfire – Snuggle up on a cool night next to a bonfire. Enjoy gooey roasted marshmallows, smores, and other treats. It’s the perfect opportunity to chat about anything and maybe even have some heart-to-hearts.
4. Go to a concert – Attending a music concert is always a fun way to take a break from life. Get a group of friends together, and make it an event. Being with your friends will make it super fun no matter where your seats are!
5. Horseback riding – Enjoy the great outdoors on horseback! There’s something special about seeing the world from a lot higher than usual. You and your friends will have some great stories about what you experience along the way.
6. Bake something – Think fresh-baked cookies, cake, and even macaroni and cheese. Baking with friends is always better than baking alone. You could even split into teams and make a contest out of who can bake the better dish!
7. Visit the local animal shelter – Looking at some cute animals never fails to lift your spirits. Show some love to the animals, and maybe even walk a dog (or two). They will love you for it!
8. Go to the zoo – Pick a nice day and go see the newest exhibit at your nearest zoo! Walk around with your friends and snap some pics of your favorite animals.
9. Go to a park – Have fun goofing off on the playground, play some Frisbee golf, or go exploring. Whatever you do, your time will be fun because it is spent with friends.
10. Laser tag – Gather a group of friends and challenge each other to a game of laser tag! Many places have fun themes where you can have a great time!
11. Go zip lining – Up for an exhilarating and adventurous day with friends? Go zip lining for a day to remember. Enjoy gliding through nature amongst the treetops. Sometimes you can even experience the thrill at night!
12. Find a new coffee shop – There are so many unique coffee shops in the world with their own flair. Find a new one and enjoy acoustic music, an amazing latte, and a good chat with friends.
13. Make a craft – Pinterest is full of awesome DIY ideas. Pick some of your favorites and get creating!
14. Go to an outlet mall – There’s nothing better than getting your favorite brand items at a big discount! The feeling is great, and it will be even better if you experience it with your friends.
15. Go to a festival – Check the news or online for upcoming festivals near you and have fun exploring your town or neighboring towns. There are craft fairs, music festivals, food festivals and so much more!
16. Go to an Aquarium – Make a trip to your nearest aquarium to snap some pics and see your favorite sea creatures! Find out what the newest exhibit is, and if you go during the right time, you may even get to see some aquarium babies.
17. See a play or musical – Whether it is at a high school, college, or a professional company, you will enjoy some awesome music or some awesome acting. Sit back, relax, and be entertained!
18. Mini golf – Mini golf is a fun way to spend time with friends and have some lighthearted competition. Look at all of the options near you and pick a fun themed mini golf course such as glow in the dark.
19. Go snowboarding or skiing – If the season is right, try going snowboarding or skiing – even if you’ve never tried it before. Have fun on the slopes!
20. Participate in a color run – Start out with a clean white t-shirt and as you run throughout the course you will have a blast as you are covered with the colors of a rainbow! Find out when your city is doing a color run and enjoy the unique experience!
21. Go to a sports game – Whether it’s baseball, football, hockey, or any other sport, attending a game is a fun way to spend time with your friends. Show some spirit, get yourself a tasty snack and enjoy the game.
22. Go to a waterpark – Whether you go to an indoor waterpark or an outdoor waterpark in the summer, waterparks are always a fun choice. Make sure you don’t forget the sunscreen if you are out in the summer, and have fun splashing around and going down your favorite waterslide!
23. Try a new restaurant – Going to a new restaurant along with your friends is always an adventure. Maybe try going to a restaurant with food you would never normally think of eating. Even if you only have dessert, it can be a fun way to have a new experience.
24. Go skating – Skating can be an awesome way to spend time with friends. Have fun gliding around to your favorite songs!
25. Have fun at the lake – Take a trip to the nearest park with a lake and have a lazy day relaxing as you go boating, swimming, or paddle boating.
26. Ice skating – Indoor or outdoor ice skating (if it’s winter) can be a fun experience! Have fun with your friends making figure eights and enjoying each other's company.
27. Go Canoeing or Kayaking – If you’re looking for an outdoor experience, go canoeing or kayaking! If you’re looking for something more mild or relaxing, go canoeing and if you’re looking for a thrill, go kayaking!
28. Photo scavenger hunt – Photo scavenger hunts can make for tons of fun. Make a list of specific items or tasks to do around your town (ex: stop sign, ice cream shop, human pyramid). Get creative with your list. Divide into groups and get started on driving to where you need to go to get photo proof of your group with the task or item. The first group to finish wins! You’ll have tons of fun looking through each other’s crazy pictures.
29. Go bike riding – Choose a day with great weather and gather up a group of friends to go on a bike ride. Find a bike trail and enjoy the breeze (you’ll even get some exercise along the way as an added bonus!)
30. Go Karts – Go karts are a great way to have some friendly competition. Whoever wins has major bragging rights!
Which kind of activities do you like?
Have a Fun Day WIth Friends!
Hopefully this list gives you some ideas of fun things to do with your friends. Whether you just need a break from the stress of life or need to prevent boredom, some new ideas can be a big help. Call up some of your friends, plan some activities, and have fun!