Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut who spends a lot of time browsing the web, grasping infinite information, and reveling in entertainment and fun.
One of the most mysterious things in this universe is luck. Some call it chance, fate, destiny, fortune, karma, serendipity, and accident. But, most of the time, it’s something that just happens! That is why when someone has to do something important (such as perform, act, work, etc...), we wish them good luck!
There’s nothing wrong with the phrase good luck, but it’s a scratched term! Luckily, this list exists! Here, you will find more than 100 ways to say "good luck."
So, what are you waiting for? Roam around and spread some luck to everyone in the world!
- God speed!
- Best wishes.
- Blow them away!
- All the best to you.
- Live long and prosper!
- You were made for this.
- Go forth and conquer.
- Break a leg!
- Take home the crown!
- Remember me when you’re famous!
- Best of luck!
- Have fun!
- Many blessings to you.
- Don't f*ck it up.
- May the forces of evil become confused on your path to success.
- Buona fortuna! (This is how you say ‘good fortune’ in Italian.)
- May God bless you.
- Everything will work out fine for you, I’m sure of it.
- Bring home the trophy!
- Knock them dead!
- May the force be with you!
- Do yourself justice.
- You got this.
- Fortune favors the bold.
- Luck you!
- I have faith that God will guide you and keep you on the right path.
- Kalí tíhi! (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in Greek.)
- Here’s hoping that everything will turn out fine.
- You're the ace!
- Viel Glück. (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in German.)
- May the odds be ever in your favor.
- Here’s hoping that all of your efforts bear fruits.
- Successfully pull of the heist!
- Can I have your autograph when you make it big?
- Stun them all with your wondrous performance!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Toodeloo, go with God, and don't take any wooden nickels.
- There is no one better than you to take this challenge on.
- Take home the bacon!
- Have a blast!
- I’m pretty confident that you’ll do well.
- May the good lord bless you.
- Keep your fingers crossed!
- Hang in there, it’s all going to be alright!
- Have a great life, unless you’ve made other plans.
- Don’t be afraid of pressure. Remember that pressure is what turns lumps of coal into diamonds.
- May the fruit be with you!
- Bring home the money!
- You’ll do great!
- Mesmerize them!
- As you go forward, know that I am your absolute biggest fan.
- Find your fortune.
- May luck be in your favor!
- You have my support.
- Believe in yourself and make it happen.
- I am 100% positive that your hard work and determination will reward you in achieving your goal.
- Have fun storming the castle!
- Make a difference!
- There’s a fifty-fifty chance that you’ll succeed, and I am rooting for the positive fifty.
- To infinity and beyond!
- Gambatte! (This is how you say ‘do your best’ in Japanese.)
- Here’s a four leaf clover.
- Prayers be with you.
- May your faith guide you in all things.
- May your future be ever filled with love, joy, and all the other good stuff.
- Use your head.
- Buena suerte! (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in Spanish.)
- Let me know how it went.
- Call on a higher power.
- Throw salt over your shoulder.
- Here’s a rabbit’s foot.
- Better luck next time!
- May all of your efforts yield a positive outcome.
- Saubhāgya. (This is how you say ‘good fortune’ in Hindi.)
- Make good choices.
- The old bards said it best. Why say ‘good luck’ the traditional way when you can reference something brilliant?
- May you readily access the information you've stored in your brain.
- Quote something brilliant.
- Bonne chance. (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in French.)
- Fare thee well!
- Finally, you are going to be your own boss.
- Go hit jackpot!
- Schwein haben. (This is how you say ‘good fortune’ in German. Apparently, it says something that concerns pigs.)
- May the spirit of *insert name of famous person here* be with you!
- May the winds of fortune blow in your favor.
- I hope you win!
- Party on!
- If you fail, I'll never look at you the same way again!
- Okay, just clean up when you're finished.
- I hope you get what you deserve.
- Smooth sailing!
- Iyi şanslar! (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in Turkish.)
- Kick their asses!
- May your roads be smooth and your burdens be light.
- May God give you the courage to face all the challenges with a smile.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Bi’t-tawfiq. (This is how you say ‘good fortune’ in Arabic.)
- Happiness is light as air. Love is as deep as the ocean. Friends are as solid as diamonds. Success is a bright as gold. These are my wishes for you, my friend, today and everyday. Good Luck.
- Alles Gute! (This is how you say ‘all the best’ in German.)
- Win big time!
- Fight on!
- A river has many turns. Enjoy each turn because each of them will never return.
- Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. Think of this and lead your life.
- Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it in the best way we can.
- Come back a legend!
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with only one step.
- It doesn’t matter what you do, I hope luck is always beside you.
- I'm rooting for you.
- Mihi fotunam spera. (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in Latin.)
- Be a Viking!
- Go get them, tiger!
- Rock on!
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Hope this helps!
- Let’s hope for the best and never turn back!
- My heart is flowing with joy at knowing that good luck has finally fallen upon your doorstep.
- You've got my number if you need more help.
- I’m voting for you!
- Go nuts, kid!
- I'm sure you'll find a way.
- Kill it, killah!
- Be ever vigilant, my friend.
- Press your thumbs together.
- To accomplish great things we must not only act, but also dream. Not only plan, but also believe. Best wishes to you!
- Up and at 'em!
- There is no royal road to success, but after success, every road becomes royal. Best wishes for those who believe and struggle.
- In bocca al lupo. (This is how you say ‘be safe/in the mouth of the mother wolf’ in Italian.)
- You may not know where life’s road will lead you, but keep moving. God is walking with you. Good luck.
- Jūk néih hóuwahn. (This is how you say ‘good luck’ in Cantonese.)
the unicorn on July 10, 2020:
this website must have taken a long time
WattleGreen on May 05, 2020:
Never give up never surrender - Galaxy Quest
AAG on January 29, 2020:
I'd like to add to the list of best wishes in another popular language, Swahili
have a good luck
na bahati nzuri
threekeys on June 11, 2018:
So many many fantastic ways of sending good vibes onto another. Loved it.