Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut who spends a lot of time browsing the web, grasping infinite information, and reveling in entertainment and fun.
Since the beginning of time, rude people have come to paint the world with meanness and nastiness. Everywhere you go, rude comments emanating from various churlish sources are widespread and rampant. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to dealing with them. Luckily, talking back is one way to respond!
This list rolls up 100 funny and witty replies to rude comments. They are funny, they are witty—but their underlying meaning depends on your prudence. Use them however you like!
Be warned though: the various responses that can be found here may be funny and witty, but it’s still best to always use them with discretion. Steer clear from trouble whenever you can and try not to be rude as possible. We’ve got a lot of mean-spirited people in the world already. Only use this list to poke fun and for amusement. Enjoy!
Funny Responses to Rude Comments
- Sorry fella, I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
- Umm...pardon me, I wasn’t listening. Can you repeat what you just said?
- Ok. (This simple expression embodies the fact that you don’t give a f*ck!)
- That sounds weird coming from you. Am I? Am I Really? (Say this with a pissed tone, and you’ll sound hostile enough for them to back off.)
- Are you always such an idiot, or do you just show off when I’m around?
- Whatever you say, hefe. (Hefe is actually another term for loser or someone who tries to act cool. Many people don’t know this, of course.)
- Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying. I don’t speak bullsh*t.
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? If they ask you why, say: “Cause it looks like you landed on your face!”
- Awww...are you having a bad day? (They probably are experiencing a bad day. That’s why they’re being mean in the first place. It’s all so that they can make you feel what they are feeling.)
- Thank you very much for thinking about me! Bye.
- *Repeat what they just said back* (This never fails to annoy the heck out of the rude person. The joke's on them!)
- I hope your day is as pleasant as your personality!
- Just so you know, this conversation is being recorded. (Most people don’t like the ugly side of them being recorded or caught in tape. Heck, even just seeing themselves in a mirror behind you will water down their spitefulness. Tell them they’re being recorded and there’s a significant chance they’ll behave better.)
- The jerk store called. They said they're all out of...you!
- Your misguided opinion is false but cute.
- Goodbye! (Most of the time, a simple farewell is all it takes to end all the drama.)
- Cool story bro!
- You know they can hear you, right?
- It is kind of hilarious watching you try to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence.
- How is that supposed to make me feel?
- There are some incredibly dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that.
- Look, if I wanted to hear from an asshole, all I had to do was fart.
- I've been called worse things by better people.
- If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet.
- So is your face!
- Oh, enough about me! What have you been up to lately?
- Well, as they say: “It takes one to know one.”
- I understand what you're saying, but if I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong.
- Were you born on the highway? That is where most accidents happen. (Ouch!)
- Hold on a second. I've got something I need to say. *then you walk away* (Hahaha! This will definitely build some suspense and keep them hanging...indefinitely!)
- Not too many people like you, do they?
- That’s a nice story and all, but in what chapter do you shut the f*ck up?
- Shhh! *then put your finger on their lips*
- I would explain it to you, but I don't have the time or the crayons! (This is a subtle way of telling rude people that the way they’re acting makes them seem very immature.)
- I believe you. (Remember that mean people want you to disagree with them. By agreeing with them, you’re basically ruining their wicked plans.)
- Wait for your turn. The adults are talking. (This works really well if you’re speaking with the rude person in a group.)
- You have your entire life to be a jerk. Why not take today off?
- Please cancel my subscription to your issues.
- I'm calling the cops.
- Thank you. (A simple act of gratitude can throw their ill intentions out of whack.)
- People like you are the reason I’m on medication.
- I’m telling on you!
- I don't care what everyone else says. I don't think you're that bad.
- Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you’re really abusing the privilege.
- May I ask you to stop talking. It smells really bad.
- Remember when I asked for your opinion? Well, me neither.
- I'm whatever you want me to be, sweetie. (Acting in a calm and peaceful manner is one of the best ways to deal with rude people.)
- Thanks for sharing. We’re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
- Have a wonderful day, sir/ma’am.
Clever Responses to Mean Comments
- Remember that time when I said you were cool? I lied.
- If they are rolling their eyes on you, say: "Yeah, keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there."
- Why don't you go outside and play hide and go f*ck yourself
- Man, no wonder everyone talks about you behind your back.
- Well, bless your heart!
- You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say will probably be stupid anyway.
- I totally understand now why you feel that way. Thank you for letting me know.
- You always bring me so much joy—as soon as you leave the room.
- If I threw a stick, you’d leave, right? (This is you subtly calling them dogs. Still, dogs are better than them.)
- Talk to the hand!
- Woah! Do you hear that? *silence* That's the sound of me not caring.
- Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.
- You're going to miss everything cool and die angry.
- *Just walk away* (There’s no bigger insult than indifference!)
- I’m trying my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I just can’t get my head that far up my ass.
- *Make sustained eye contact and then lick your lips* (There’s a great chance this will make things funny and awkward.)
- I have better things to do than listening to you.
- Stupidity’s not a crime, so feel free to go.
- Eenngk, enggk, engggkk! Sorry, the line’s choppy. Bye!
- Please elaborate. (This might stop them on their tracks because elaborating takes a lot of time. Also, they probably haven’t prepared anything to explain to you.)
- Wow, you’re really smart!
- Here’s a tissue, you have some sh*t on your lips.
- If you ran like your mouth, you’d be in good shape.
- I believed in evolution until I met you.
Hilarious Responses to Mean Comments
- Sometimes, it’s better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you’re stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
- If you have an opinion about me, raise your hand. Then, after raising your hand, put it on your mouth.
- Mirrors don’t lie, and lucky for you, they also don’t laugh.
- I’d slap you, but that would be animal abuse.
- Do your parents even realize that they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
- Surprise me. Say something intelligent.
- I don't remember asking for your opinion.
- I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one.
- I’m busy; you’re ugly. Have a nice day.
- If you’re going to be two-faced, at least make one pretty.
- I’m not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one.
- Roses are red; violets are blue. I have five fingers, and the third one is for you.
- Why don't you check eBay and see if they have a life for sale?
- I hope you step on a Lego. (Nothing in this world is more painful than stepping on a Lego. Ouch!)
- You only annoy me when you’re breathing, really.
- No, I just checked my receipt. I didn’t buy any of your bullsh*t.
- The last time I saw someone like you, I flushed it.
- Being a dick won't make yours bigger. (This is usually effective against males.)
- Of course, I talk like an idiot. How else would you be able to understand me?
- I’m no cactus expert, but I know a prick when I see one.
- Do you want some breath mints? (Ah, one of the most subtle ways to say they have bad breath or just want them to shut up.)
- I don’t know what your problem is, but I’m guessing it’s hard to pronounce.
- Ooooh. I almost gave a f*ck. It almost scared the sh*t out of me.
- Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything.
- I may not be perfect, but at least I’m not you. (Burn!)
© 2018 Cheeky Kid
Paul on September 05, 2020:
I have one, i think it might work, if someone trying making fun of your look or , call you ugly say this "im sure 90% percent of your beauty will be be erased with 100% percent of acid."
Lilz da potato on August 28, 2020:
Oooo Ty. This will come in handy for mean ppl on discord
princess H on August 25, 2020:
Awesome replies. THANKS
David on August 07, 2020:
This can come useful for high school
i have n word pass on August 07, 2020:
i know i am short but i will grow too bad you will be ugly forever
Ulzc on July 07, 2020:
i've searched high, ive searched low
but nomatter where i find
i cant find where i asked for your opinion
night stars on June 27, 2020:
i'd rather be ugly then look like you
no thanks on June 12, 2020:
I'm not a mirror(if they say you are ugly)
gg on June 03, 2020:
I burned my sisters friend with this thanks
Unknown on June 01, 2020:
Damn this is great
Pls add some more
No User Bad Girl on May 02, 2020:
Hey. I have an idea for you to add saying this: (Wait until someone says a bad comment about you or someone) *Pull out a notebook and pretend to write some stuff, and they might ask what your doing* Oh, Hey, I didn't see you were here. Therefore I was about to the 1 thing your actually good at; Stupid stuff. *Laugh hysterically, and put away the notebook*
ight on April 17, 2020:
thanks. i will use these to roast 10 year olds on roblox.
GG on April 16, 2020:
I reposted what a friend of mine posted. She posted some smart ass comnent calling me a thief. Well not me in partucular but i knew she was referring to me. What sarcastic remark shoukd i thriugh at her? I thought about saying caring is sharing
Saffie on April 08, 2020:
I love this.thanks again
Queen on March 30, 2020:
this is like punching someone in the face but with words x
Neris on March 25, 2020:
I think you should think before speaking and when speaking about me atleast think ten times cause you know once bitten twice shy...........
Kingston Buckner on February 08, 2020:
I have one: "You're so dumb that even the blondes the smarter than you are!"
Be cringy dun duh on January 07, 2020:
Litterally, someone told me Sorry, my mum told me not to speak to trash and i replied Thats why she never spoke to you i really needed to know that. Then "It" went like Actually, she speaks to me unlike your mum and guess what i did i Saw my friends walking by then i said times ticking your gibberish wont get you anywhere let me tell you that for a fact. Also the same girl came up to me the other day and she came up to me and also kept on staring at me and i said I know im beatiful but i dont want you to use me to look perfect so get away nobody wants your gibberish and a copycat in their faces
Lolani on December 31, 2019:
My suggestion: "Igh, I knew I smelt a dumbass"
Gavi on October 02, 2019:
these r great! XD Im laughing right now
grace on September 25, 2019:
someone says your ugly. you say well have of your beutie can be wiped off with a wet wipe
Helena on September 18, 2019:
I love this thank you.
Zeemix Pedro Drip001 on August 04, 2019:
You’re so ugly,you’re your daddy’s son
Talia on June 29, 2019:
These are really helpful
Although, if I walked away, everyone will start calling me a loser and blah blah blah
Joshua on June 15, 2019:
Whoever said that stepping on a Lego is tv's most painful thing in the world(to step on), has obviously never stepped on any sand spurs, or a fire ant bed......
SkullCrasher69 on June 01, 2019:
I find this really helpful- I hope you step on a lego without socks and turn into an amputee.
Cheeky Kid (author) from Milky Way on May 01, 2019:
@Jennifer True, but it's used sarcastically in this context.
Jennifer Tell on April 30, 2019:
Jefe (hefe) means boss....
Mr sand man on April 30, 2019:
Wow, I never knew I was a mirror.
Aves on April 23, 2019:
I give people the seriously look and raise my eyebrows slightly
When your teacher asks u why u failed the test respond can u explain to me why You failed to educate
Jacquez1723 on April 09, 2019:
One of the above replies is a bit of an error
"Whatever you say, hefe'
Seems most people don't know that 'hefe' doesn't translate to loser or someone trying to be cool.
It is actually Jefe (spanish) meaning Chief
If you did mean hefe (german) meaning yeast
Natasha on April 08, 2019:
"So, are we talking about me... or you?"
I'm spanish, but I try :'v
JULIOdaFOOLIO on February 21, 2019:
(They say/act that there cool) "Keep telling yourself that it might actually happen"
This is bad I couldn't think of any because this list had a lot of the ones I use
Sherry on February 18, 2019:
Gotta be careful of even gently and quietly putting your finger over someone’s mouth; a broken rib isn’t worth it
na na nanana on November 20, 2018:
"Talk to the finger" *give them the third finger and walk away*
Xuan on November 15, 2018:
I have a few things to add. "I'd tell you to go f*ck yourself, but I'm pretty sure you'd be disappointed." "Gosh, you really are like a diaper. Self absorbed and full of sh*t." "Jealousy is a rare disease that you get from acting nasty. I hope you get well soon."
sage on October 08, 2018:
heres a rude thing to say " the only way for you to get laid is to crawl up on a chickens @$$ and wait!"
Shyron E Shenko from Texas on May 28, 2018:
Cheeky, very good comments here.
Travel Chef from Manila on May 27, 2018:
I can totally relate on this response ---- "Umm...pardon me, I wasn’t listening. Can you repeat what you just said?" I mean I literally do this one too. Cause, sometimes I just need to tune off my ear and to go on working with my stuff rather than listening to others. It's been very effective for me because in that way, I can make them stop talking stupid things in front of me. LOL