How to Seduce a Straight Guy
Seducing a straight guy is easier than you might think. Men are sexual beings, after all. With a bit of encouragement and the right circumstances, most men would experiment with the same sex. In fact, many men have, but as most gay men know, it's something they would never admit to.
The truth of the matter is, many straight guys do have gay fantasies, but that's all they remain, just fantasies. They would never have the courage to realize those fantasies on their own, and that's why YOU must play your part and help them!
Follow these eight seduction steps the next time you see a man too fine to pass up.
You Can Do It! Getting a Straight Guy to Bat for Your Team
- Take Charge: If you're a guy trying to seduce a man who identifies as heterosexual, it's important to know that no matter how open-minded the straight guy is, nothing will ever come of it unless YOU are in the driving seat. The chances are that you will have to be one in control the whole time, so don't be afraid to really go for it. Don't shy away from questions or concerns from the man you are approaching.
- Don't Push: Never be pushy, touchy-feely, or downright aggressive in your approach. The last thing you want to do is make anyone feel uncomfortable or scared. Straight men have no concept of how the mind of a gay guy works. Be careful to skirt the subject matter, drop hints but never be direct about your wants.
- Start with Camaraderie: If you're in a public place, such as a pub, and you see a straight man that you like, make a statement to them that you know will get a positive response. For example, when buying your drink, make a side comment like, "If I wait any longer, I think I'll die of thirst." Say something that they will agree with, and then introduce yourself. You don't have to come right out and ask them about their sexuality or tell them yours.
- Approach Him in Private: If you have made a recent friend who's straight and you think that you might have a chance, try to get him on his own. Men usually tend to be more responsive and open with their feelings when they're not part of the pack. But remember, there is a difference between talking in private and isolating someone to get what you want.
- Stay Confident: To seduce a straight guy, you will need to boost your self-confidence. Practice on guys you aren't normally interested in. This way, there is no failure involved. What have you got to lose? Also, don't forget the law of averages here—you have to succeed some of the time.
- Be Vague About Your Own Orientation: When seducing a straight guy, the subject of sex will no doubt crop up. Men talk about sex all the time. If he doesn't bring it up, make sure YOU do. Always refer to your ex as your "ex-partner." What you're doing here is dropping hints. See if he does the same. However, don't make downright obvious hints that give everything away. Be a little mysterious with a hint of sexy.
- Bring up Sexuality: Scary, I know, but there are ways and means. Talk about your mate at work and his bizarre antics. Casually mention that this guy is gay but that you don't have an issue with that kind of thing. Test his reaction. If it's positive, then you can explore the subject even more. Mention statistics and how you heard that many people are actually bisexual. Should he agree with you, then you have just seduced him! No straight man would ever agree with that statement unless they felt ready to experiment!
- Take It Slow: No matter how confident you feel, never invite him back to yours on the first night. Swap telephone numbers/e-mail addresses and arrange to meet up. You don't want to scare him off by being too upfront or desperate. There's nothing wrong with a slow burn.
Seducing a Straight Man
Hopefully, these steps give you all the confidence in the world to go out there and seduce away. The last pieces of advice I'll leave you with are the general rules for seduction.
The most important rules when seducing a straight guy (or anyone, in fact!) are:
- Approach the situation with confidence
- Respect boundaries
- Never be afraid of rejection
Rejection is absolutely necessary if you are to ever have any success at seduction. Like the late Babe Ruth once said, "Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."