Perhaps one of life’s greatest adventures is falling in love. There’s nothing that quite compares with that fluttery feeling you get when you meet someone new with whom you share so much in common! It’s like the more you get to know them, the more and interesting they become.
As wonderful as getting to know someone may be, it can also be quite nerve-wracking if you go into a encounter unprepared! Before you go asking a bunch of questions, make sure your date or potential date feels comfortable around you, and that you do not cross any uncomfortable boundaries. After all, your overall goal is to secure a second (and third and fourth…) date, right?
So, let’s not make it feel like an interrogation, and make sure you also answer your own questions while leaving plenty of opportunity for them to ask you questions as well! Now onto the questions.
Dating Questions to Ask a Girl
- What is your ideal date night?
- What is your ideal first date with someone?
- What was your very first date like?
- What was the best date you've ever been on?
- What was the worst date you've ever been on?
- Do you prefer a fun date or a romantic one?
- Have you ever gone on a blind date?
- Have you ever been speed dating?
- How many people have you dated?
- Are you willing to make the first move?
- At what age did you start dating?
- Have you ever dated someone you met online?
- Have you ever used a dating website?
- How long was your longest relationship?
- How long was your shortest relationship?
- Have you ever cut a date short?
- Have you ever stood someone up?
- How many dates do you usually go on before deciding to go exclusive?
- Would you consider going on a date that involves traveling?
- Have you ever dated more than one person at a time?
- Do you think should people split the check on a date?
- Do you believe in kissing on first dates?
- When ending a first date, do you prefer a kiss on the hand, kiss on the cheek, or kiss on the lips?
- What do you think of a first date that involves drinking adult beverages?
- What do you expect overall out of your date?
- Do you find chivalry important on a date?
- Do you prefer your date to pick you up, or to meet them at the date destination?
- What is your biggest pet peeve while on a date?
- How many times should you go on a date before moving it to a home setting?
- What are some things that you secretly hope for in a date?
- At what point do you think it safe to meet the parents?
- What kind of timeframe do you find appropriate from beginning of relationship to marriage?
Questions to Ask a Girl to Get to Know Her
- Would you consider yourself an adrenaline junkie?
- What is one thing that you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t yet?
- In what ways are you talented?
- What was your strongest subject in school?
- What was your least favorite subject in school?
- Can you play any instruments?
- Do you keep up on current events and politics?
- Do you see yourself starting a family someday?
- Do you prefer fine dining or a good home-cooked meal?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What do you do for work?
- Do you still live with your parents? If not, what age did you move out?
- Do you have any pets?
- How big is your family?
- Do you practice any religions?
- Are you fluent in any other languages?
- Do you like to travel?
- If you could have one thing in life, what would it be?
- If you could only pick one to live with for the rest of your life, which would you pick: Money, happiness, a family? (Or whatever things you want them to choose from.)
- Did you play any sports growing up?
- Do you play any sports now?
- Would you consider yourself financially stable?
- Do you consider yourself more liberal or conservative?
- What three words would you use to describe yourself?
- Would you rather tough it out camping or have reservations at a nice beach resort?
- Do you know how to cook?
- Would you rather visit a theme park, take a salsa dancing class, or attend the orchestra
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- If you were on a road trip across the U.S., what are 3 places you'd stop to see?
- What's something you'd want to do on your birthday?
- Do you like to save money or spend money?
- What is something you're willing to splurge on for yourself?
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- Would you be willing to try something I enjoy, even if you thought you wouldn't like it?
- Do you prefer flowers or chocolate?
What Is Your Favorite...
- Bible verse?
- Foreign country?
- Way to travel?
- Dream car?
- Gem stone?
- Music genre/band?
- Thing to do at the beach?
- Adult beverage?
- T.V. show?
- Place to hang out with friends?
- Way to relieve stress?
- Childhood memory?
- Favorite carnival food?
- Place to eat?
- Kind of chocolate?
- Outfit you own?
- New movie you've seen recently?
- Type of dessert?
- Lazy day activity?
- Pixar movie?
- Part of your day?
Random Questions to Ask a Girl
- If you were a Disney Princess, which one would you be?
- What snack food really reminds you of your childhood?
- What did you dress up as last year for Halloween?
- What is the best birthday present you've ever gotten?
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- Are you a Star Wars fan or a Trekkie?
- Did you have any fun nicknames growing up?
- Which show would you binge watch on Netflix?
- If you were buying yourself a candle, which scent would you buy?
- Who was your greatest role model growing up?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Do you like going to parties?
- How much do you like kids?
- How do you feel about seeing a person who is homeless?
- Did you grow up in a poor or wealthy family?
- Do you feel comfortable in social settings with people you don’t know?
- Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
- What was your dream job growing up?
- Are you satisfied with your life thus far?
- Do you believe that money can’t buy happiness?
- Do you like to go to places like arcades or bowling alleys?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your philosophy on life?
- Do you believe that vibes are contagious?
- If your walls could talk, what would they say?
- Do you keep organized?
- What is a dish that you cook best?
- Is self-sustainability an interest of yours?
- How do you feel about guns?
- Did you cry when you watched Toy Story 3?
The overall beauty of getting to know someone is that conversations are limitless. There is so much to get to know about somebody new! Try to keep things from getting awkward and remember that confidence is one of the most attractive things to a girl! Just relax… and enjoy those butterflies!
Girls Talk About Dating Deal Breakers
Kunta on May 21, 2020:
You Guys are the best
Tyler Storlie on April 02, 2020:
Well this site has made the calls with my girlfriend not awkward
Dakota Johanson on March 21, 2020:
I have a boyfriend touch him and I will kill you
Mary on March 18, 2020:
am loving this and am learning more