Tatiana has been an online writer for over five years. Her articles focus on everything from pet care to relationship advice.
Dating someone new can be both stressful and incredible. The anxiety you feel when you're waiting to hear from them, the excitement when you see a text or call from them, the butterflies in your stomach when you see them, and the intrigue of getting to know them are all part of what makes this such an exciting time.
If you're serious about a girl and ready to get to know her, then there's nothing more important than talking. Start off by asking her questions about what she likes to do, and transition into what she wants to do, and ultimately what she wants for her future. Who knows, maybe you'll want the same things. Either way, talking will help you get to know each other and build a great foundation to build a relationship on.
Questions About Dating
- What is the first thing that attracts you to someone?
- What are a few things that must be present in order for you to want to continue dating someone?
- How many dates should a couple go on before moving it to a home setting?
- How many people have you dated?
- Have you dated multiple people at once?
- Is it ok to hug on the first date?
- Is it ok to kiss on the first date?
- Have you ever not contacted someone after a first date? Why?
- Where are some places you would enjoy going on a date?
- If money was not an issue, describe your ideal date.
- Would you prefer a date on a cruise to the Caribbean or a few days roughing it in the wilderness together?
- Have you ever been on a blind date?
- Have you ever dated someone you met online?
- How important do you find physical attraction?
- Have you ever lied on a date?
Questions to Get to Know Someone
- What are three things that make you happy?
- How do you handle stress?
- If there was one person you’ve lost that you could talk to for one hour, who would it be?
- In what order would you prioritize money, love, and career happiness?
- Where is your absolute favorite place to be?
- What activities help you find your happy place?
- What are some of your personal goals you are working to achieve?
- How do you feel about pets/animals?
- Do you have any nieces or nephews?
- How big is your family?
- What is your ideal forever home like?
- Do you consider yourself a sensitive person?
- Do you feel like homeless people should be helped or do you feel like they’re mooches of society?
- Do you enjoy trying new things?
- What is your idea of exercise?
- What would you enjoy more: A day on the beach or a night under the stars?
- How do you feel about astrology?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you go to church?
- What was a life-changing experience you’ve had?
- Do you feel experiences shape people or people shape experiences?
- Do you believe in wealth as a state of mind rather than financial status?
- Do you have a hard time accepting defeat?
- Do you have a hard time admitting mistakes?
- What are some of your views on social issues?
- What is your political affiliation?
- Do you dread going to get the mail or do you get excited?
- Where is your favorite place to shop?
- Where is your favorite place to go with friends?
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
Questions About Intimacy
- Are you a virgin? If not, at what age did you lose your virginity?
- How important is physical intimacy to you in a relationship?
- What is more important, physical or emotional intimacy?
- How many people have you said 'I Love You' to?
- Have you ever had casual relations?
- Would you consider yourself shy or wild?
- Would you ever consider role playing?
- What part of my body are you most attracted to?
- What is one thing that would always put you in the mood?
- What is something you find really romantic that you'd like me to do?
- Does music and lighting help you to set the mood?
- What do you look for in a partner?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- What is your biggest turn off?
- Is there anything you're too shy to tell me about?
- Do you enjoy cuddling?
- Where is your favorite spot to be kissed?
- Are you self-conscious, and if so, what about?
- What is your idea of a perfect night together?
- Is there anything you're waiting to do only with your husband?
Questions About Marriage
- How long should a couple date before considering marriage?
- What are some things that you think cause a marriage to fail?
- What is your dream wedding like?
- What is your dream honeymoon like?
- Have you ever been married before?
- What is your ideal wedding ring like?
- If someone you were head-over-heels for proposed to you after just a year of dating, how would you react?
- How important is money in a marriage?
- Would you be open to marriage counseling if you ever felt like your marriage was falling apart?
- Are your parents currently married?
- Do you think you can find love multiple times or only once in a lifetime?
- How young is too young to consider getting married?
- Do you think a couple should live together before getting married or wait until marriage?
- Should a couple wait until marriage to be intimate?
- What are three things that are essential to every healthy marriage?
- Do you think having kids would put a strain on the marriage or enhance it?
- How long should a couple be married before renewing wedding vows?
- Would you make a good effort to cook dinner every night?
- Do you believe that all tasks (work, child rearing, housework) should be a team effort or divided?
- Do you believe Hollywood sets unrealistic expectations for love and marriage?
Questions About Kids and Family
- Do you want kids someday?
- What is one personality trait of yours you would want to pass on to your children?
- What is one physical trait of yours that you’d want to pass onto your children?
- Thinking back to your teenage years, if your children were to be the same way, are you worried or excited?
- Do you believe kids should be allowed to get dirty?
- Would you prefer one child, a couple of children, or a large family?
- Do you think kids are really cheaper by the dozen?
- Do you believe that it takes a village to raise a child?
- What are some of your qualities that would make you fit to be a mother someday?
- What qualities would you be looking for in a mate to have children with?
- What are some of your views on child rearing?
- If you were to raise your children just as you were raised, what are some things you would do?
- What are some things you might do differently than how you were raised?
- Would you want to work or stay home to raise children?
- What are some things that you like about kids?
- If you have kids, what sports or activities would you hope they’d be interested in?
With so many deep questions, a girl will never be bored with your conversation. Although she’ll love to talk about herself, be sure to be an active participant in answering questions as well. After all, she wants to get to know you just as well, too.
Kishan on July 05, 2020:
Indeed really loved the questions..❤️❤️
seven on May 20, 2020:
Sarah on May 18, 2020:
Love this site
Yohana on April 14, 2020:
Khing on December 01, 2019:
Joseph Ferguson on August 21, 2019:
Kim on May 09, 2019:
Gibson okomba on April 05, 2019:
Allswell on January 12, 2019:
Nigel on December 22, 2018:
Edward Kunda on December 14, 2018:
Daniels on December 01, 2018:
DelRio The Kid4h on December 01, 2018:
zedagim on October 29, 2018:
Bri on September 08, 2018:
Richard on August 28, 2018:
69 on August 25, 2018:
massoud on February 05, 2018: