StricktlyDating is an Australian writer who creates pages of original funny quotes and status updates.
Here you will find the perfect phrase to woo your love interest! Choose from 90+ funny, romantic and corny pick up lines.
Funny Romantic Pick Up Lines
- If you're having a love drought, can I be your rain?
- Do you have a void in your life I can fill?
- If you've been looking for love, consider yourself found!
- If you're traveling this journey of life alone, can I be your +1?
- Can I give you my number in case you are having a bad day?
- Call me and I'll remind you how wonderful you are.
- Hello gorgeous, wanna fall in love?
- Your smile puts the city lights to shame. You're cute.
- Can I put a smile in your inbox?
- Hey, look—even the leaves are falling for you!
- I like you more than I like gaming.
- I like you more than football on a Sunday.
- Excuse me, I was just wondering—could I be the one you've been dreaming of?
- I've been waiting all my life to meet someone like you, so I had to come and say hello.
- I want to be your high-heels so I can walk with you every ste of the way.
- I'm going to regret every day of my life if you're not in it.
- I'm no photographer but I sure could picture us together.
- Apart from being beautiful, what do you do in life?
- You look like a lost angel. Can I take you to heaven?
- You look like the girlfriend I have in my dreams.
- Can we hold hands and practice falling in love?
- This must be love at first sight because I can't stand the thought of never seeing you again.
- Next time you think of beautiful things don't forget to count yourself in.
- You're the kind of girl I would love to introduce to my parents.
- You're the kind of girl I've been waiting all my life to spoil.
- I just wanted to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
- I'm looking for a new girlfriend, would you be interested?
- Hi, do I look like someone you could learn to love?
- Hello. I just wanted to tell you that you take my breath away.
- You're the one I've been wishing on a star for.
- You are the most beautiful girl in the room.
- Can I give you my number in case you're ever looking for a date who'll spoil you?
- What's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this?
- You're looking a little cold. Would you like to use me as a blanket?
Food-Related Ways to Woo
Feast on these deliciously romantic lines:
- You're the cream and I want to be the cherry on top.
- If you are love-starved can I be your smorgasbord?
- I think my lipstick tastes like chocolate, would you like to try it?
- You are sweet enough to cure me of my addiction to lollies.
- You look like the icing on the cake and I would love to have a taste.
- Does your mum work in a cake shop? 'Cuz she made you such a cutie pie.
- I taste so delicious, you'll want the recipe!
- If you were a burger, you'd be McDelicious!
- If you were a McDonald's burger, you'd be McBeautiful.
- If there were only one chocolate left in this world, I would give it to you just to see your enjoyment.
Risky and Bold Tactics
These phrases could go either way. Either the object of your affection will appreciate your humorous and brave efforts, or you'll end up with a drink on your shirt. Either way, make a splash with these risky pick-up lines:
- Do you like your eggs scrambled or fertilized?
- Excuse me, can I have your name so I can stalk you on Facebook?
- Could I give you something to regret in the morning?
- I think I should tell you what people are saying behind your back: "Nice butt!"
- Your clothes look uncomfortable. Take them off right now!
- Hello, hottie—wanna kiss?
- You smell like trash. May I take you out?
- Hi, I'm new in town. Can you give me directions to your place?
- Hi, I'm afraid of the dark. Would you mind sleeping with me?
- You've been naughty! Go to my room.
- Excuse me, I'm lost... Can you take me home with you?
- Hi, can you help me practice French kissing?
- Your lips look lonely—would they like to meet mine?
- I want to ask if you'll date me without looking desperate. But PLEASE will you go out with me?
- You look delicious—can I have a lick?
Corny and Funny Pick Up Lines
- Was that an earthquake or did you just rock my world?
- Is it hot in here or is it just you?
- Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
- Hi, my name's Ying. Will you be my Yang?
- Excuse me, can you give me directions? Because I just got lost in your eyes.
- Is your father a fireman? Because you are just so hot!
- There must be a rainbow over my head because I've just found my pot of gold.
- You put the X in sexy! You put the L in love. :)
- Excuse me, I have a problem with my cell phone. Your number is not in it.
- Excuse me, I was wondering if you could cure me of my ridiculous obsession with love.
- You must be the reason for global warming—you are so hot!
- Hi, I'm husband material—don't you think?
- What do you think of my shirt? It's made from boyfriend material.
- I like your dress. It looks like it's made from girlfriend material.
- If I promise to catch you, would you fall for me?
- Me love you long time.
- Roses are red and brown is the tree—I was wondering if you'd go out with me.
- Roses are red and violets are blue, I want to be all your dreams come true.
- Roses are red and so are your lips—let's get on the dance floor and wiggle our hips!
- Roses are red and violets are blue, I'd really love to go out with you.
- Hello, I'm James. Let's bond.
- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past you again?
- You must be the wind because you've just swept me off my feet.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Because I believe I've just fallen in love.
- Here I am! What're your next two wishes?
- I saw you and I kept humming, "You take my breath away, aye, aye. You take my breath away!"
- Excuse me, are you a magnet? Because I feel so attracted to you.
- What's that perfume you're wearing? Because it's hypnotized me.
- Are you lost? Because heaven is a long way from here.
- I'm no sailor but I'm sure I could float your boat!
- You're so hot you're melting my mind!
- Your lips look like wine and I wanna get drunk!
- I opened my fortune cookie today and your name was on it!
- Please drink up until I'm really good looking—then come chat with me.
- Are you suffering from a lack of vitamin me?
- You're cute—can I keep you?
A Low-Key, Friendly Approach
Looking for something a little more laid back? These low-key pick-up lines are perfect for when you want to give off a more casual vibe:
- Can I buy you a drink and chat with you a while?
- I lost my best friend, can I be yours?
- I'm looking for a new best friend. Would you be interested?
- I couldn't think of a pick-up line good enough for you, so I just wanted to say "Hi!"
Read More From Pairedlife
© 2013 StrictlyQuotes
Carrie Lee Night from Northeast United States on August 25, 2014:
Very comprehensive list :). I loved it. One of my all time favorites is "Your legs must be tired because you have been running through my mind all night". Thank you for sharing and giving me a cackle.
Ryan from Louisiana, USA on August 25, 2014:
These are funny. I wonder if any of them have ever worked. Thanks for a fun hub.
Joanna Chandler from On Planet Earth on August 25, 2014:
Waw!!! People sure is crazy especially men they are great poets when it comes to looking for a woman. I can't stand their lyrics they tend to come over rude ,but this was a funny read :) lol
Susan Zutautas from Ontario, Canada on August 25, 2014:
LOL, These lines are great!
FlourishAnyway from USA on August 25, 2014:
Oh, these are good. Definitely made me smile, although I'm not sure they would have the desired effect. My favorite was, "Hi, I'm husband material, don't you think?"
StrictlyQuotes (author) from Australia on May 09, 2013:
Hi guys! Thanks for your lovely comments and feedback! Well a few of these pickup lines have been used on me, a few have given me a laugh - enough to be an ice-breaker! Others of course are kind of cringe-worthy! The pickup line I always use on guys is simply "Hello hottie!" it seems to work for me (Don't tell anyone though!) :)
kidscrafts from Ottawa, Canada on May 08, 2013:
I can't believe what some people say!!!
This one "If you were a burger you'd be McDelicious!" is kind of cute but as I rarely go to McDonald, that would not be a good pick me up for me :-)
It's funny that you published this hub just now because today, I met a friend who had to go to the bank for some paper and another guy who arrived at the same time as she did stared at her for quite a while and she was feeling quite unconfortable about that.... than while she was in a separate room with an bank employee, the guy wrote a note that he asked the teller to give it to her... so she could join him in a restaurant nearby. Obviously the guy was fast.... but she didn't go! I wouldn't have gone either!
John MacNab from the banks of the St. Lawrence on May 08, 2013:
Wow! What a selection strictly. Do you think any of them might work, or will they just make the girl wince?
I.W. McFarlane from Philadelphia on May 08, 2013:
Sure I have heard a few of these lines before, but I personally never used any of them! Anyway, I must say you have done a great job in putting this list together. I am wondering which one of these you think are the most creative and could actually land a Guy a date?
Devika Primić from Dubrovnik, Croatia on May 08, 2013:
These Pick up lines are so funny and false just to pick up someone it has to sound true, and off course went for it. Great idea for a hub thanks