I've dated married women in the past, so I have personal experience in the art of seduction and romance.
Dating a Married Woman
Every heterosexual man on this earth is interested in and wants to know more about women. Some men may know more than others, but either way, the desire to continuously learn more about women, dating, and the art of good sex is universal.
This article is about how to seduce and date a married woman. Yes, folks, you have read it correctly—how to date a married woman. If you are seriously thinking about dating a married woman, then read through my article completely and try out these tips. Once you have mastered this art, then success will be yours. And it is not as difficult as it may seem.
Where to Look for a Married Woman to Date
Any married woman, whether a career woman or a housewife, is always looking for that spark in her love life. As their husbands start to take them for granted, slowly and gradually that spark dies down. The wife may begin to feel neglected by her husband because he is not taking the time to keep the romantic aspect of their relationship going.
Once a woman reaches this point, she will be open to but very cautious about choosing another partner outside her relationship. She will need to be sure that the new man will be different from the others. She needs to know that he will be fully aware that this relationship can have no commitment, and that he is not looking to turn it into a serious or long relationship.
In reality, they both know that the relationship they are looking for will revolve around only sex. Sure, there may be some other close emotional moments there, but a married woman knows that the affair is primarily a physical one.
For men, the best places to look for these women are in workplaces, discotheques, pubs, clubs, and supermarkets. Look for a woman in a pub or a club who is sitting alone on the couch with a hunger in her eyes, looking at every corner, and sitting with a posture that is casting about for attention. One way a married woman can signal that she is looking for attention is by going out for drinks alone.
How to Approach a Married Woman
Never hesitate to approach this beautiful woman. Most men wrongly believe that an approach to an attractive and beautiful female is unlikely to succeed whereas it is the reverse. A beautiful and attractive woman will be more likely to fall for a man than an ordinary looking woman, because a beautiful woman has a greater love of the attention of men and is always on the lookout for it.
They like somebody to give them compliments and who comments on their beauty whereas their husbands take them for granted. Moreover, having the courage to approach a beautiful woman shows her that you are bold and it gives off what can be an irresistible wave of confident, masculine energy.
As a man, you should not be ashamed of dating a married woman. After all, these women are not looking for a serious and long-term relationship and their approach toward this relationship is crystal clear. Though sometimes things can get out of hand and she may become emotionally attached to you.
The decision to sleep with someone who is not her husband will be entirely her decision. There are lots of positives for her in this relationship—no commitment and nothing to answer to but her own satisfaction.
Read More From Pairedlife
How to Make the Next Move
- Go very slowly: Now that you have found your match, the first tip to begin a relationship would be to go very slowly. Ask to spend time with her—two ideas are to grab a coffee or to stop for a drink at a nice pub in the evening. You may invite her to your place, but be cautious: think of a normal reason that doesn't seem too obvious.
- Make a good impression in person: Never try to build your relationship on the phone or through text messages. Phone calls and text messages are alright in the beginning. However, they are meant to be used as tools to spend more time together in person. More important, never depend on phone calls and text messages exclusively.
- Comment on her appearance: On the first date, your first line should be a nice comment on her beauty, eyes, hair, or dress. Women always like to have the attention of men, and are always looking for compliments. Your comments should be real and genuine. Never try to make fake comments as women have a sixth sense when it comes to this and will notice.
- Have an insightful conversation: You should try to show a good sense of humor. However, don't force it, wait for natural times to spontaneously showcase your funny side. Flirt with her and keep the environment on the lighter side, while also showing that you can be a patient listener. Never try to talk about yourself on the first date; your entire conversation should revolve around her. Try to know about her lifestyle, her needs, and her desires.
- Do not do anything that can be misconstrued in public: Remember that a married woman is not looking for commitment, and she is not looking to complicate her existing life. She has a family and a husband, and will not be looking to do anything in public that could come back and harm her family life. Because of this, be very aware of body language, both hers and your own. What you do in public must seem friendly, but not like a date, to an outsider. If her body language tells you that she is feeling restrained, ask if she feels comfortable where you are meeting, and if she would like to move somewhere else.
How to Impress a Married Woman
Keep in mind that a married woman who is unhappy will be looking for a man that can excite her and someone she can have a passionate relationship with. To impress a married woman, you have to provide her with that kind of masculine energy she craves.
You will have to be careful about what you do in public, so try to choose activities to do that are romantic but also a bit inconspicuous. Know what kind of social circles she hangs out in and make sure to avoid them.
The number one thing you have to do is project strong masculine energy and confidence. Act and say things with confidence and be sure of yourself and your actions. Heterosexual women are attracted to the masculine energy of men, so don't try to hide your nature as a man. Talk to her slowly and make deep eye contact as this will be a big indication to her that you mean business.
Tips and Points to Remember
- Dress like a gentleman: Your sense of style should follow certain guidelines. Your clothing should keep in mind the place or occasion. Never try to be a cowboy or a maverick; your attire should be attractive and should match the occasion. You also have to wear clothes that fit your body type and clothes that look good on you for your complexion. Women notice how men dress and dressing well is a signal that you have it together. Plus, dressing well can make you appear significantly more attractive which is important when it comes to impressing a married woman.
- Speak like a gentleman: To start the conversation, try to avoid talking about yourself. You can start by inquiring about her zodiac sign and trying to know her nature. This way, if you do your homework, you can come off as knowledgeable and witty, while keeping the conversation centered around her.
- Lay the groundwork, but let her be the one to initiate: Another important thing is to convince her that she's interested in you, rather than vice versa. Be confident and charismatic. This will show through your conversation if you keep it as simple as possible, directing the conversation to what she and you have in common. This way, the conversation can serve your primary job of finding out more about the woman sitting in front of you while also showing that you are knowledgeable and interesting to her. Confidence is key. Keep telling yourself inside that you are not at all nervous; women like confident and daring men rather than someone who is afraid and on edge.
- Set boundaries: Again, one of the beauties of dating a married woman is that there are no commitments. As you start to date, set boundaries from the very beginning. For instance, you may want to say that you will never compromise her relationship with her family or spouse, that neither of you will ever try to make the relationship more serious than your set parameters, and that both of you have the right to stop the affair without any explanation at any point in the relationship. This will come as a relief and protection not only you but also to her—she will welcome the lack of commitment as a way to protect her marriage.
How to Stop Dating a Married Woman
You may find yourself in a situation where you no longer want to keep seeing a married woman, and you want to break things off. In an ideal world, she would understand that your relationship was never meant to last, but in reality, she may feel a different way. Here are some tips to follow when you want to stop seeing a married woman.
- Be clear: Tell her as clearly as you can that you no longer want to continue the relationship. Be in control of the interaction the whole time and do not make it into a big deal.
- Cease all contact: This is extremely important because you have to make the break as clear as you can. Stop contacting her at all and remove her number from your phone. If she tries to contact you, ignore her. She may not take it the best, but you have to set the example that you will no longer deal with her.
You will have to make it clear to her that continuing the relationship is not going to work and that you want out.
The Dangers of Dating a Married Woman
I think it goes without saying, but there are some big pitfalls to having a relationship with a married woman. While she is responsible for cheating on her husband, you too are at fault to some degree.
If being a homewrecker and ruining a marriage are things that could weigh on your conscience, dating a married woman is not the thing for you. It takes a certain kind of man with a certain approach to life to pull off seducing and dating someone who is married. Not every man wants that and that's totally fine.
© 2009 Kevin R Peter