How to Tell If an Arab Guy Likes You
Arab guys are like other guys. It just so happens that you can tell very easily when an Arab guy likes you because his body language is so obvious.
Arab guys are not good at wooing girls. They were not taught to woo, but simply to marry a girl that he likes. If an Arab guy likes you and you are not Arab, do not expect that he will want you forever. Most Arab men will marry an Arab girl. Just enjoy the fact that he likes you and don't let things go too far if you don't want to be hurt.
Ten Signs a Guy Likes You
- He keeps on staring at you. It's easy to know he is staring at you because of his big, tantalizing eyes.
- He changes his looks. If he is an Arab from the Gulf countries and are you are in the middle east, he will improve his looks by wearing shoes. He will think that wearing shoes will make him look good. Do not expect him to stop wearing Thobe, because he won't. If he read on the Internet or someone told him that having some beard stubble is attractive to women, then he will have stubble all over his face.
- If he is fat, he goes to the gym to look good for you.
- You smell different perfume. He will stop using his Arabian perfume because he knows that your taste is different. You notice that he is now using perfumes imported from the USA or Europe.
- He makes a way to be closer to you. He asks the same question over and over again just to make a conversation.
- If an Arab guy likes you, and he is not shy, and he tries to touch your arms to get closer to you.
- He shows you his luxury car or other things to impress you.
- He is jealous when another guy talks to you. He looks at you as if he is your boyfriend.
- Other people notice that the Arab guy likes you. Wait for your friends or colleagues to say they think that the guy likes you.
- You feel it. Even if he doesn't tell you, your instinct says that this guy is attracted to you.