Cheeky Kid is a cybernaut who spends a lot of time browsing the web, grasping infinite information, and reveling in entertainment and fun.
Are you a flirt? If you are, then you’ve come to the right place! Here's a list that’s full of juiciness and heat. This list contains 150 responses to the “How are you?” or “What’s up?” questions people get asked all the time. They’re all flirty and funny—perfect to spice up any mundane conversation!
Be wary though, only use these flirty responses if you’re absolutely sure that you won’t hurt or offend anyone. Don’t ever cross the line! If you’re in a real, serious relationship, always make sure to ask for consent first. This list was made in the spirit of fun and playfulness. Always practice discretion and enjoy the flirty hilarity!
Flirty Responses to "How Are You"
- I feel all the better now that you asked me.
- Everything is fine with you around.
- Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
- I’m single and ready to mingle! (This line never gets old.)
- Thank god you finally noticed me! *wink wink*
- I have never been so strong. But if I were to collapse right now, it would be straight into your arms.
- How is your favorite person doing today?! (Hahaha. This one’s kind of narcissistic.)
- Ugh, I have a chronic mental problem. I can’t stop thinking about you!
- I’ve been thinking about you all day.
- I could really go for a big, warm hug right now. (This is more effective if you act sad and lonely while you say it.)
- How am I?! in bed? (Wait, what?!)
- The best thing that happened to me today so far is you asking me about my day.
- Not as tired as you running in my thoughts all day long.
- Come find out. (Oooh, this sounds like an invitation for something.)
- Thank you for asking. You just made my day.
- I hope you haven’t forgotten that I exist, because I definitely haven’t forgotten about you.
- Kiss me and I’ll instantly feel better.
- Well, you already know how I feel about you. So what are you going to do about it?
- Let make it short and simple, I love you! (Nothing beats this line when you’re trying to catch someone off guard!)
- *Just Stare and Wink* (This may appear awkward, but most people will understand what you’re trying to say.)
- Pretty busy. As a matter of fact, I have a meeting with you later in some quiet place. (If you know what I mean.)
- How am I?! Is that a pick-up line?
- So-so, but talking to you makes me feel so good.
How to Respond to "What's Up?"
- I’d tell you, but then you would want to spank me. (Hmmm...naughty!)
- I’m so bored! Wanna go on an adventure?
- Awww...did you miss me?
- Oooooh, I like the sound of that. Please repeat what you just asked me.
- I’m busy, but do you want me to add you to my to-do list? (This will definitely make the asker smile.)
- Enough with the “how are you?” or “what’s up?” questions. Now talk dirty to me.
- I’m still wearing that smile you gave me back then.
- Honestly, I wasn’t feeling good. Well, not until you spoke to me.
- I’m lost for words. I mean, you just look so attractive it’s distracting!
- That’s for me to know and for you to find out. (Cheeky!)
- Nice try! Now could you please empty your pockets? I’m definitely sure you just stole my heart.
- I was daydreaming until you came and made it a reality.
- I’ve been alone for some time. Care to keep me company for a while?
- I’m on this mission to stop thinking about you. It’s called: Mission impossible!
- Just what I needed to hear—your voice!
- Kinda bored. Want to come play with me? (Play what, exactly?)
- Did you know that kissing burns 1.5 calories per minute? Wanna work out with me?
- I've been watching Netflix but no one to chill with. Care to join me?
- If I said I was head over heels for you, what you say? (This is pretty risky to ask.)
- *Just Smile Like an Idiot* (It’s pretty obvious that you’re in love.)
- You are such a smooth talker. (Haha, this feels like you’re the one assuming that the other person is actually the one flirting with you.)
- You want to know how my day was? Does this mean you...like me?
- No, how are you? Do you want to go out with me tonight? (Straight to the point!)
- You look familiar. Oh yeah you’re the boy/girl of my dreams!
- I'm feeling a little off today. Would you like to turn me on?
- I seem to have lost my phone number and I can’t find it. Can I have yours?
- I’ve been so busy this entire time. Wanna come distract me?
- I’m been lost for a while. Can you give me the directions to your heart?
- Well, there must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.
- I can’t even remember the last time we spoke. We should speak with each other more often. (This is very wholesome answer.)
- I’ve been having these (NSFW) thoughts about you this whole time.
- Thank you. I’d say ‘God Bless you!’, but it looks like he already did.
- I’ve been a bad boy/girl today. I need some spanking daddy/mommy. (Don’t blame me if they actually spank you in a way that you didn’t expect.)
- I’ve been searching for love, and now, I think I finally found it.
- I’m rich, good-looking, and bored. What would you recommend I do about it?
- Make my day! Tell me everything about you, give me your phone number, and state when is the best time to call you?
- Lately, I couldn’t sleep so well...thinking of you.
Read More From Pairedlife
- To know me is to love me. Are you ready to get to know me?
- I feel so cold. Do you mind warming me up for a second?
- I am currently looking for the love of my life. Can you show me the way?
- I just got out of a bad relationship. My flirting has become rusty. Can I practice on you?
- I have so much to do, but I keep getting distracted thinking about you.
- Lets flip a coin! Heads, you’re mine; Tails, I’m yours!
- Irresistible as ever! Do you want to try cuddling me?
- Here I am! What are your other 2 wishes? (Haha, what are you? A genie?!)
- I haven’t been hugged for a while, could you make me remember how it feels like?
- You know what would be better than you asking me that? Inviting me to go out with you on a date.
- My pet dog/cat misses you so much. (Actually, it’s you and not your pet.)
- I’ve found this new disease, and it’s called LOVE. I know its contagious because you’re the one who gave it to me.
- On my way to get food. Do you to eat out with me? (This is a pretty clever way to ask them out.)
- I’ve been craving sweets, could I taste your lips?
- We should talk more often. Preferably naked. (Woah! That escalated quickly!)
- It looks like heaven has finally answered my prayers!
- Since you made the first move by asking me how I am, I’ll make the first move in embracing you. (Remember, don’t just touch anyone without any consent.)
- I know you know that I miss you.
- You can’t be real. May I pinch you to see if I’m dreaming? (Shouldn’t you be pinching yourself? It’s your dream, after all!)
- Just emptiness without you.
- Hey, stranger. Stop being a stranger. (This is a guaranteed way to instantly increase closeness and affection.)
- Let’s cut to the chase and go out already! (Slow down there, fella!)
- You have no idea how lonely I get whenever you’re not by my side.
- I’m still single, in case you were wondering.
- Enough about me. Let’s talk about how attractive you are.
- So, where are going to take me tonight? (This is so direct to the point!)
- Busy checking tags. Can I see yours? Oh, it says made in heaven!
- Pretty darn awesome! The only way to make my day better is if you spend it with me.
- Looking at you makes me believe that heaven is real.
- I dreamt of you last night. But I won’t tell you what happened because it’s too inappropriate.
- We’re hanging out tonight, just so you know.
- I have a secret. What? *leans in and kisses him/her* Don’t tell anyone. (I’m floored. I don’t know what to comment on this.)
- The best thing that happened to me today is…you! (Super cheesy!)
- My day would be better if you came to my place. (And do what, exactly?)
- I’d say I’ll be fine, as long as you don’t leave soon enough.
- Guess what I’m imagining right now. Hint: You and I are in it.
- I’m been sitting here thinking to myself, ‘why is my heart not beating anymore?’ I almost forgot that you took it from me.
- Well, I actually forgot where I live. Can I come home with you?
- Let’s skip the small talk and go straight to flirting!
- I just tripped over…and fell in love with you.
© 2018 Cheeky Kid
John Noll on April 13, 2020:
Ciling, a noun prepazition and a propazition. Whats up?
Hamdi on March 29, 2020:
Awww bbe boy ilysm✨
Kabooch surther on February 20, 2020:
I got turn down .. what a loser i am lol you..whoever is reading this
Mark Haile on February 14, 2020:
i am just totaly disapointed