Quotes for Online Dating Profiles
What Should I Write on My Dating Profile?
If you're struggling with what to write in your online dating profile, this is the place for you! In this article, you'll find a huge collection of funny, sweet, and cheeky quotes and statements to enhance your profile. This includes some words to describe yourself, statements about what you're looking for in your life and in a partner, and some simple hints for creating a successful dating profile.
Quotes About Yourself
- I am well-balanced and stable, but willing to let you knock me off my feet.
- I am someone who will kiss you in the rain.
- What I am is good enough.
- I am old fashioned sometimes. I still believe in romance, in roses, in holding hands.
- I don't smoke, drink or party every weekend. I don't play around or start drama to get attention. Yes, we do still exist!
- Nice guys finish last? Let's prove that wrong.
- I'm going to make the rest of my life the best of my life. Care to share it with me?
- I am strong, kind, smart, hilarious, sweet, lovable, and amazing. Isn't that what you've been looking for?
- I'm neither especially clever nor especially gifted, except for when it comes to being your perfect other half.
- I won't run away in the storms.
- I want to inspire and be inspired.
- I am here to find love and give love in return.
- I can guarantee you won't find anybody else like me.
- WiFi, food, my bed, snuggles. Perfection.
- I am strong enough to protect you and soft enough to melt your heart.
- If I could rate my personality, I'd say good looking!
- I find that having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting.
- I live my life without stress and worries.
- I am good looking (In certain lighting).
- I am not the one your mother warned you about.
- As long as you think I'm awesome, we will get along just fine.
- I am too positive to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fearful, and too determined to be defeated.
- Forget what hurt you in the past. It wasn't me. I'm like the opposite of that person!
- I'm not beautiful like you, but I'm beautiful like me!
- I am just one small person in this big world trying to find real love.
- I'm responsible, hard-working, faithful and a really, really good kisser.
- Once I've found my special someone, my life will be complete.
- Being both strong and soft is a combination I have mastered.
- I'm not here to be an average partner, I'm here to be an awesome partner.
- Don't let idiots ruin your day, date me instead!
- I'm a tidy person, with a few messy habits.
- I've learned to stop rushing things that need time to grow.
- I'm trusting, and I'll never try to tell you what you can and can't do.
- I'm loving, and I'll always look forward to seeing you at the end of each day.
- I appreciate the little things.
- I'm willing to work hard to make you happy in life.
What I'm Looking for
- I want to be everything you didn't know you were looking for.
- I don't want a perfect relationship: I want someone to act silly with, who treats me well, and who loves being with me more than anything.
- I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile.
- I want someone I can love who will love me back.
- I want someone who will watch movies with me on lazy days.
- I want someone who will keep surprising me.
- I want someone who can make me smile for no reason.
- I want to be the reason your dreams will come true.
- I want someone loving, who can cook, and if you look good in a pair of jeans, that would be a bonus!
- I want to build a lifetime of dreams with someone special.
- I want a lasting relationship.
- I want to fall madly in love.
- I want a happily ever after.
- I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me.
- I want to build a future with the right person.
- I want to meet someone who will text me good morning and goodnight.
- I want to meet someone who gives me compliments.
- I want to meet someone who makes me laugh.
- I want to meet someone who likes to cuddle.
- I want to meet someone wants to surprise me and hug me from behind.
- I want to meet someone who won't rush things.
- I want someone who I can be completely myself around.
- I want someone I can play Xbox with.
- I want someone who I can kiss in the pouring rain.
- I want someone who enjoys holding hands.
- I want someone who will be my best friend.
- I just want someone to throw cookie dough around in the kitchen with.
- I want someone who will remember the little things.
- I want someone who can shut me up with kisses.
- I want you—So be brave and want me too!
- I want someone to love me without restriction, trust me without fear, and want me without demand!
- I want to be the best at loving you.
- I am 100% ready to invest in a long term relationship.
- I am looking for my last love.
What I Believe
- I believe happiness is wanting what you get.
- I believe the best time for new beginnings is now.
- I believe in true love.
- As long as you're happy, I don't care about anything else.
- I believe in sticking around through the good and the bad times.
- I believe the right person is out there looking for me.
- I could be the person you've been dreaming of.
- Together we could make our dreams come true.
- I believe nothing is more romantic than someone who wants you as much as you want them.
- I believe an honest relationship is more important than a perfect relationship.
- I believe life is short, and I want to waste it wisely.
- I'm not going to say it's going to be easy, but I can promise it will be worth it!
- I believe I am too good a catch to be single.
- I believe I have a lot of love to give.
- I am here because I believe life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- I believe how you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you.
- I believe something beautiful is on the horizon.
- I believe some people cross your path and change your whole direction.
- I believe good looks fade, but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever.
Tips for a Successful Online Dating Profile
Here are some handy tips for successful online dating.
- To increase your chances of contact with other singles, add at least three photos to your dating profile. They will need to be recent photos (take a selfie if you need to). Other singles do not care what you looked like last year (or what you look like after a good amount of PhotoShop), they are considering meeting you now, as you are right at this moment.
- Since you don't know each other yet, don't attempt to lure someone in by adding scantily-clad photos, which could easily be passed around the office or family of your date before you meet.
- One of your profile photos should be a close up of your face, where you are smiling. This is no time for pulling faces, putting on the dark glasses, and covering your bad hair with a hat. Simply adding an honest, smiling headshot will get you loads more attention. If you're not greeting other singles online with a smiling face, they are more likely to look at the photos of others who are indeed smiling. No one wants to meet Mr or Miss Grumpy or Mr or Miss Moody. Your photo is your first greeting, so show your smile! It looks welcoming.
- If you've found someone who's sparked your interest, and you have the opportunity to message them, please don't say, "Hi, how was your day?". Imagine if that person received ten similar messages that day! It's too boring for the reader, and it screams of minimal effort! So, if you contact someone, introduce yourself, tell them a little more about yourself which you haven't already written in your profile, and ask them if they'd be interested in chatting further. Here's an example: "Hi Sunny, I'm Sam, I really like your profile and your photos, and I live not far from you. I'm an engineering student, and I work in sales, I love Salsa dancing (have you ever tried it?) and Thai food and I'm single and looking for a relationship. Let me know if you'd be interested in chatting further, and have a nice day, Sam".
- There's also a certain level of trust you need to build before you meet someone you've only met online. So if it turns out you have lied about your age, or your photos are not current, there is a high chance you are never going to get a second date. Keep your dating profile honest.
- Whatever you write in your profile, keep a positive outlook, and you'll attract positive responses. For example, if you're a little overweight, you could write, "I've put on a few pounds over the years, but I've recently started running and would love to join a gym. I'd be interested in meeting someone who could encourage me and share these interests with me". Or simply, "I'm a big cuddly man, who loves all food and I can cook up a storm, so be prepared to be wined and dined regularly", or for women "If you love a woman with curves you'll appreciate my looks!".
- Write something unique and personal about yourself in your online profile, just because this gives your potential date a conversation starter. For example, "I once won first prize in a French cooking competition. Could you be my next taste-tester?". It's not silly to add something like this because it keeps your profile interesting, and potential dates could message you and say, "I'm not much of a cook, but I'd love to be your taste-tester!"
- In your profile, don't limit what you're looking for by asking for certain physical characteristics. Sure you might prefer someone tall and blonde, but what if your perfect match is someone who notices your profile, then decides not to contact you because they don't meet the requirements you've set on your profile for height, eye colour, or size. Stay open to opportunities by not asking for physical attributes which will limit your dating opportunities and profile views.
When it comes to online dating how many messages do you receive from other singles?
© 2015 StrictlyQuotes