30 Sure Signs That a Guy Doesn't Like You Back: How to Know if He isn't Interested in You
How to Tell if a Guy Doesn't Like You
Guys often give very specific signs that they aren't interested. Men aren't always the best verbal communicators, but if you can pick up on some of the other signs that they are sharing, you'll be much better off.
There are many signs of attraction that men and women show when they have an interest in one another. By looking and thoroughly observing the body language and the general behavior of the person, you can make a conclusion on whether or not he or she has an interest in you.
In this article I will describe in detail the many signs that guys show when they don’t like a girl. You might be interested in this guy, but how sure are you he has the same feelings for you? This seems a hard question to answer for many women, and it doesn't need to be. You can observe the behavior of the guy you like and determine for yourself if he has feelings for you.
Signs that He's Not Interested
- He keeps his distance, which means he wants to make sure you aren't close to one another.
- He will avoid making physical contact with you (i.e., no touching or hugging).
- He prefers to associate and spend more time with other girls.
- He seems uninterested in things you do.
- His eye contact with you doesn’t last long. He will stare at you for a moment and blink his eye away.
- He doesn't smile or laugh when you're together, and he doesn’t laugh at your jokes.
- He asks you for advice about his relationships with other girls
- He tends to do the exact opposite of what you're doing.
- His conversation with you is strictly “professional” and revolves around normal things, rather than flirting or teasing.
- You are always the conversation starter and not the other way round.
- He doesn't congratulate you when you do something extraordinary or special. He just says “Good for you” or responds without enthusiasm.
- He doesn’t seem to notice when you put on makeup, fragrance, or sexy clothes.
- He doesn’t get jealous when you are with other guys. If he liked you it wouldn’t have been easy for him to tolerate seeing you with other men.
- He never gives you gifts.
- He will avoid you and the places you go.
- He doesn’t call you unless he has business- or work-related things to discuss with you.
- Would he get upset when someone harasses you in front of him? If not, that is an indication that he may not care about you.
- If he avoids being near you at social functions, he may not want to be seen with you.
- You borrow something from him and he demands you return it immediately.
- He doesn't seem to feel your absence.
- He doesn't comfort you when you are having difficulties.
- Even things that aren't that important to him seem to matter more than you, and he'd rather pay attention to those things than spend time with you.
- He doesn't care about your whereabouts or whether or not you're safe.
- He doesn't try to impress you.
- His body language will clearly tell you if he likes you or not. Read this article on body language signs men show when they are interested in a woman.
- He doesn’t ask you about your social life. In other words, he doesn't seem interested in your friends, your family, your interests and likes, etc.
- He will only offer you help when absolutely necessary. If he liked you, he would offer you unlimited and sometimes unnecessary help.
- He doesn't offer any financial help, even when you are struggling to make ends meet and he is better off financially.
- When you ask him to do something for you, he doesn’t sacrifice his commitments to help you.
- He doesn't attend your graduation or birthday party even when you invite him. He will give you excuses as to why he can’t show up.
- He talks to you like his sister or mother. His conversation will dwell on normal things, not love or romance.
Other Helpful Articles About Dating
- How To Impress A Boy: 15 Things You Can Do To Impress A Guy You Really Like
How to impress a boy? This is a frequently asked question posed by many girls who are interested in a guy but want a way to get his attention easily and faster. While there is no rocket science involved, there are definitely many things you can do to
- How To Know If A Guy Likes You: Top 50 Signs That Tell A Man Likes You Back
How do you know if a guy likes you or not? What are the signs that a guy likes you? Or how do you tell if he likes you or has a love interest in you? These are some of the many questions women and girls of different ages across the world ask and keep
- How Do You Tell If A Guy Likes You Body Language: 15 Sure Signs To Know He Likes You
Body language is an important element of showing signs of attraction. Body language attraction signs can be conscious or unconscious but all the same they can be read and interpreted to mean something. Women can for example observe and study the male
- How To Make A Man Fall Madly In Love With You: 13 Tips On Making A Guy Like You
Want to make a man fall in love with you forever? Yes you can by applying few simple tips and tricks. You might be asking this question probably because you like a guy very much and you are looking forward to him feeling the same for you. He could be
- How To Know If A Guy Likes You: 9 Signs That Tell He Is Interested In You
How can you tell if a guy likes you? This is a question that is frequently asked by many girls and women who are interested or dating a guy they like very much. It is a natural thing that members of the opposite sex get attracted to one another but t
Questions & Answers
If a guy doesn’t text a lot, does that mean that he doesn't like me?
Some guys just don’t like texting and prefer face to face conversations instead. But if he’s not communicating with you much at all, I’m guessing he’s not really interested.
The good news is that there will be some other guy in your future who will love to talk and text with you. You just have to wait until you find him.Helpful 21
What should I do if the guy I've been with for five years thinks his friend's death is more important than our anniversary? He no longer helps me financially even though he sees me struggling. Do you think he is spending time with someone else now that he's behaving differently?
I don't care how many years a couple has been together. If a friend dies around the time of an anniversary, I'd consider the friend's death to be more important. But if you're having ongoing problems, you should talk with him about why it doesn't feel like you're in a good place.
A person doesn't have to be seeing someone else for a relationship to become stale. Sometimes we just grow apart or lose the passion and interest for no apparent reason. But that's reason enough to reassess and consider moving on. If the guy can't meet your emotional needs, perhaps he's not the right guy for you.Helpful 10
© 2012 Daniel Long