25 Fun Things to Do With Your Boyfriend
When it comes to thinking of fun things to do with your boyfriend, why is it so difficult? Guys argue that women are the difficult ones, but I beg to differ!
Truth is, there are a lot of fun things to do with your boyfriend; it’s just best not to wait until the last minute to try to think of something.
I have compiled this list of 25 fun things to do with your boyfriend so that you two lovebirds will never be bored.
1. Arcade: It’s no secret that guys love playing games. You know all of those tickets will go to benefit you anyway, so it’s a win-win!
2. Bar Hoppin': Just something to do for a night out, invite a few friends along as well! Make sure you appoint a designated driver, even if it ends up being you.
3. Batting cages: So you might not be able to swing a bat, but he’ll have fun watching you try!
4. Bike riding: Spend some time in the great outdoors by taking an afternoon bike ride!
5. Camping: Plan a weekend trip to that camp site he’s been talking about, it can be a really good time! Cuddling in front of the campfire is especially nice on chilly nights. Roast some marshmallows and maybe even make s’mores!
6. Car show: Guys take pride in their cars. Bring some tissues to wipe his chin of that drool that’ll be flowing.
7. Comic book convention: Maybe he’s into comic books; either way, do it. Indulge in the experience and dress up as characters from his favorite comic book!
8. Concert: Try scoring some tickets to the upcoming concert of his favorite band; make sure to get two tickets even if you don’t want to go so he can bring a friend.
9. Driving range: It feels good to smack the balls around, super dirty pun intended.
10. Fishing: If you don’t know how to fish, let him teach you! Rent a boat for a day, or go to a dock at the local park or beach.
11. Go Karts: What's more fun than a couple of adults acting like children? This is perfect for the couple with a need for speed!
12. Gym: Working out together is a very healthy hobby to share. Maybe you can even convince him to join the Zumba class with you! (Good luck!)
13. Hike: Mother Nature has so much to see. Hit a national park and explore the trails, but don't forget to bring water and a lunch!
14. Hunting: If your boyfriend likes to hunt, join him. If you can’t handle it, buy him a new hunting accessory to try out and send him off with a few friends.
15. Party: Whether someone is throwing a party or you decide to throw one yourself just because, parties are always a fun way to spend the day with your favorite guy!
16. Pick up a new sport: Pick a random sport that neither of you have tried before and try it together. Lacrosse, frisbee golf, tennis, etc. Even if you're not a sporty type of girl, be open-minded and try something new!
17. Recreational center: Travel down to the local rec center and see if there is anything going on that would be of interest. You might be surprised!
18. Renaissance festival: Dress up in your renaissance best and get into character. Don’t forget to take a few pictures!
19. Restaurant: He might enjoy fine dining or getting down and dirty at a barbeque joint, whichever he likes, take him out for a change and foot the bill. Every guy loves food, and you’ll be happy too!
20: Snorkeling: Maybe neither of you have tried this before; perfect! Snorkel gear is inexpensive and laughing at each other’s facial expressions underwater is priceless!
21: Sports game: Football, basketball, hockey, and soccer, just to name a few sports. Get tickets to his favorite team game, and go with him to cheer the team on as well!
22: Team sports: Invite a bunch of friends to play flag football or even basketball.
23. Theme park: Who doesn’t love a good theme park? If you have the funds, get a hotel room and make a weekend of it!
24. Video games: Guys love games so much that this list starts and ends with games. Play video games with your guy, and even buy him that new one that just came out!
25. Visit Someplace New: If you've got a whole day to spend together, why not spend it someplace neither of you have been before! Check out the sights and sounds of a new town together!
What's your favorite date idea?
Have Fun With Your Boyfriend!
So you see, there is a lot to choose from. Each guy is different so it is likely that he won’t enjoy all of the activities listed here.
Print this list and save it for future reference.
There is one thing not on this list that every guy enjoys doing, but I’ll leave that one up to your imagination!
(Okay, I was talking about sleeping; get your mind out of the gutter!)