Why Taurus and Gemini Go Great Together
Taurus + Gemini
This is a consecutive signs pairing, which is one that often frequently works out because the two share similarities by season, or proximity. They also bring to the table different elements. When you have the right perspective and recipe any of the 78 possible zodiac combinations will work.
We have seen in the real world all zodiac combinations end in marriage and all zodiac combinations end in divorce. No pairing is given a special edge that prevents them from either of these scenarios. Some combinations are more tricky than others, and we can talk about those and figure out what those spots are and how to properly address them. You're not getting the best out of your time if you hear that any particular combination is doomed. Now, you may have a partner you are doomed with, but it might not be totally up to how your personalities jive with each other and the stars and the like. At the end of the day, you still are in charge of your free will.
Taurus and Gemini are spring signs, and with that, we can discover a lot about how the world works and why life pops up on this planet to begin with.
Middle of spring
End of spring
April 21 - May 21
May 21 – June 21
Analysis of Relationship
Taurus has a lot of ego as the center of the life giving sign. After Aries makes its prestigious roundabout to the world to bring in energy after the cold winter, Aries stops showing off as the first child of the real year, and Taurus gets its chance. Taurus wants to prove itself just as strong as Aries, but still as its own unique soul. Taurus has second child syndrome. They are stubborn from being a fixed sign and like things done the way they see them. Sometimes having a mentality of my way or the highway. This is why they are the bull. They will charge after what they want; they can be headstrong without much consideration. There are many soft hearted Taurus characters in this world, who like the garden of life and tending to it to make the flowers keep growing, keep spinning, and cultivating what life needs. Earth signs are more manager like signs. They want to provide, they want to take care of tasks, and they are pretty good at this. Taurus is the fixed earth sign, and as the first fixed sign of the zodiac it has an extra dosage of being stubborn. Taurus isn't always sensitive to other people's plans and how to be malleable with those plans.
Gemini is the end of spring, and in a way... it didn't work for the fruits it automatically gets. It takes things as they are. Gemini is one of the most spacious, free, and accepting signs of the zodiac -- depending on their mood, because Gemini is Jekyll and Hyde. It is symbolized by the twins. A sign of duality.
Gemini has flowers already, so it doesn't have the built in complexes Aries and Taurus have to make sure life happens. By the time Gemini arrives, life already is. This might be why Gemini is more philosophical than a ego strutting ninja. Gemini are intelligent, curious, fluctuating, and full of variety. This will baffle Taurus at times because Taurus is more opinionated and searching for something more exact. Gemini would prefer to go with or create a flow or a structure. Gemini can get their hands into two different worlds at once and still be comfortable with those parallel and contradicting lenses. In a healthy Taurus and Gemini relationship, this combination will see each other as a major team. They have two strong mental focuses and combined together they can be incredibly united. They could do whatever they want. Bring about world peace? Sure! Bring about the world's end? Sure! They have the skills to link up to each other, without feeling as though they are losing themselves.
They understand the differences between them and see those differences as defined. Perhaps that's the often overlooked quality of an earth and air sign pairing. Water tends to want to merge entirely. Fire wants to consume entirely. Water is theoretically supposed to be a good match for earth; fire is supposed to be a good match for air. Only thing is, mixing a yin-and-yang relationship can allow two people to cover more ground. When you have relationships that are of the same element or are both yin or are both yang -- it can cover the same ground and end up causing certain tasks to never be accomplished. This is problematic because it can come with some heavy consequences down the line. Consider this, whatever are you daily habits, where your feet point, and things you accept into your life all plays into the fate you have at the end of the road. If you have two people functioning the same way, you are essentially bringing in the same demons and the same angels. Rather than correcting the demons you have with their angels. This is why yin-and-yang relationships, like Taurus and Gemini, can really be a positive. You relieve some of your stress rather than amplify it. You cover certain ground you didn't know existed; you end up with a full experience.
Tips to Make the Relationship Work
1. Both of you are content with time spent away and time spent together. Try using this cycle to your advantage. Know when to nurture each other and when to give each other space. By putting your best effort into this, you can strengthen your relationship ties.
2. Taurus should not give up or get annoyed with Gemini for having too much flexibility in their mind. Taurus needs to add patience when possible, and be comfortable being more decisive.
3. Gemini will appreciate variety on Taurus' part. Taurus should look to see how they can liven things up.
4. Gemini should not play games with Taurus' temper. Gemini is skilled at keeping ease and calm. This helps the relationship with Taurus. Rocking the boat with a Taurus can end in a temper tantrum. Gemini has some edge in this arena however because they can use unorthodox methods to derail conversation into their favor. They also can use a calm demeanor to soften heated arguments.
5. Plans are good for you. Follow through with them. Gemini does well with impulse; it is how they operate. Taurus can make good plans. Know that you have different lenses.
6. Split up the responsibilities based on who prefers what. You should have some ease with this in being such different elemental signs. Taurus likes to manage their surroundings; Gemini likes to lead in unorthodox ways.
7. Don't get into battles of who is more smart. This could lead into a crazy downward spiral. Taurus has blunt force to their intelligence; Gemini has a never ending stack of wild cards.
8. Neither of you can manipulate the other. Work to balance out your strengths and compromise.
9. Taurus -- don't get so independent that you don't communicate properly to Gemini. Neither of you should leave each other in the dark.
10. Remember to focus on positive energy. The best couples in the world focus on kindness and generosity.
11. Gemini, be more comfortable with your body. Communicate with it. Give more hugs and kisses. It is easy as an air sign to forget to do this when you are so much in your head.
Balancing the Relationship
Keep in mind, Taurus is fixed, dependable, and hard working. They want things to get done. A home environment with lots of unfinished projects can stress them out. Gemini is more curious, open to change, and likes multiplicity. You'll have to work to balance out these factors so as not to annoy each other. It may at times feel like a battle between the closed and the open minded. Accept each other for your differences and play your cards to benefit each other. You'll attract to each other naturally because the other person has what you lack.
Taurus will want some ground, and Gemini is all about bouncing around for energy and freedom. Try letting one person lead and show their world at a time, and letting go of any preconceived notions. Together you can both teach each other more about the world and create a more refined path. Both of you will bring something different to the bedroom. Gemini likes to flirt as a precursor and Taurus is more sensual as an earth sign.
Playing at Different Speeds, Blend It Together
Taurus offers a lot more common sense, stability, and direction to the relationship. Taurus wants to be in the world and pragmatic. It takes care of the garden, while Gemini lives in the garden. Taurus feels great pride in being the part of the year where all the flowers and crops are in bloom, the spring rains, the flirty romance of that time. Gemini is infatuated with life having an almost stoned-like personality. Gemini will have to accept that Taurus doesn't want to talk all the time. Gemini loves to talk for the sake of talking and going with life and what it has to offer, and this could annoy Taurus from time to time when they constantly see tasks needing to be accomplished. Gemini sometimes doesn't realize how much effort is put into making the world happen before it arrives. Sometimes Taurus doesn't realize we need to play in the stage of life and not just cultivate a stage. As consecutive signs, they can bridge these differences together. They won't feel such great dissonance as in other relationships.
Gemini has a talkative, abstract, extreme intelligence that flies fast. Gemini is ready to go and do, and Taurus handles a different kind of density in life. Taurus sees the practical and can see what gears are not working in life. Taurus may find Gemini to be too frenetic at times. This relationship is all about acceptance and knowing people go at different speeds.