Andrea writes on various topics from dating, couples, astrology, weddings, interior design, and gardens. She studied film and writing.
How to Know if an Aries Is Into You
It’s not the hardest thing to tell whether or not an Aries likes you. The first sign of the zodiac wants to make things happen. Not just in relationships, but in everything. They won’t shy away from business that needs to get done, and that includes their feelings. Aries is the sign of manifestation. The ram is bold enough to ask you out, call you pretty, and make a move.
You can expect this sign to break the ice and ask for your number. This sign goes after what they want; they take life by the horns and do what they need to do. So if you are wondering if an Aries likes you, I hope to clear that up by the end of this article.
The Fire Sign
Aries is a fire sign. The first house of the zodiac has the energetic vibe of a first-born child. An Aries is ambitious, intellectual, and fast-moving. This sign will start a number of projects in their lifetime, and often leave them in someone else’s hands. They constantly think up new ideas but aren’t always willing to focus solely on one project, or person.
People with this sun sign pride themselves on their ability to make a cold room bustle with energy — and then leave. Aries starts the spring season after the dead of winter. It is like an apostle or missionary who comes into a town, brings in good news, inspires the people — and then moves on to the next place. Other people come to the area to nurture the place and organize the resources.
With Aries comes storms, bolts of lightning, wind, and flowers. You can expect a variety when it comes to Aries — they’re hot-tempered, passionate in bed, daring, and loving. This sign wants life to be spicy, sultry, and ultimately alive! An Aries doesn’t want to just be in a classroom bored out of their mind. Things that are too regular for an Aries are contrite. The more unusual signs often attract an Aries because they like originality.
The First Sign
The job of an Aries is to bring about new life, that is why they’re the first sign. They get things in motion for the rest of the year, and every Aries enjoys this highly important job. Without Aries, we would end at a curled-up peaceful Pisces who no longer wants to fight the battle. Pisces is the end of winter, which is bleak. The final sign is hopeful and soft-hearted. Pisces is the martyr; Aries is the apostle.
The Aries Flirty Checklist
So how can you tell if they are interested in you or if you are just blowing smoke in the water? Aries has an advantage over most signs. They are direct. They don’t feel like they’re putting their heart on the line; they feel alive when they go after what they want. They wouldn’t be concentrating so much energy on you if they were not interested. Here are 29 signs to look for when dealing with an Aries:
- You find them showing up at all your regular spots. They’re likely hoping to run into you. You may catch them near your locker, hanging out at your gym, suddenly going to your church, or getting the same coffee as you.
- They will flat out ask for your company and will ask you out on a date. They’ll already have a plan of where they want to go, or at least a rough idea. They’ve locked onto a date idea that they’re pretty sure will be successful. Whether dinner and a movie or something more adventurous — like a hot air balloon ride.
- They send you lots of selfies of them looking perfect and alluring. Aries wants to show off somewhat, and they’ll want to show you their accomplishments. They want you to see their face, because who wouldn’t want to see their face?
- Asks you to be their dance partner.
- Sends you texts throughout the day. They’re thinking of you, so why not just talk to you?
- Breaks the touch barrier one way or another. They won’t leave you hanging. If they like you, they will touch you.
- Takes you on a spontaneous journey. Spontaneous fire energy is part of their craft. They’ll take you on a magical ride all of their own creation, whether it’s terrible, great, or something between.
- Calls you, makes an effort more than the norm. It won’t always feel routine, but it will feel consistent.
- Takes you on creative dates, quick thinking, and lots of questions to get to know you. They can get too excited and rush things. You may have to tell them to slow down through dating if things go too fast.
- Likes to inspire you, looks out for you. Considers you in their plans.
- Consistent with you. Consistency is king!
- Talks about exactly what they have in mind with you and their future. If they have a vision, then you are in good shape. Make sure they have a vision and are not just leading you on.
- Is interested in what you have to say and wants to know what you do in your free time. They want to find similar interests.
- Aries is a passionate sign, so they’ll make a move on you one way or another. Maybe miss you spontaneously.
- Looks for ways the two of you can come together, whether for a quick bite to eat, or some random retreat to the park.
- Flirts fairly openly and aggressively. They really want people to know when they are interested. They hope for a quick response back. They will flirt publicly and not just privately.
- An Aries prides themselves on being sexual. They want to feel like they have magnetic energy and can bring out someone else’s flirty side. They like being a spectacle.
- They will charm their way into your heart. Send a billion balloons, come over with a dozen red roses, or find the best wine. They want to impress. They also like aesthetics and good showmanship.
- Attention with very noticeable focus. They like to move about constantly in this world, so if they stop and fixate on something, that’s a sign they like it. It’s really captured their attention.
- Fire signs want to add warmth to a relationship, positive energy, and seek showy relations. They desire a strong love and want to keep the romantic fire going. They also tend to like trophy spouses and not doormats.
- Aries can be headstrong. They are known for having a lot of mental energy, and are symbolized by the ram with horns on their head. They may argue, quarrel, and put up a fight both to get your attention and because they enjoy a little bit of action.
- They’ll be interested in getting to know the people who are important to you, both your friends and family.
- Showing you off for the sake of showing you off, such as asking to dress fancy with you: They’ll try to impress you one way or another. They’re not afraid to make a display of themselves, especially for someone they like.
- They get very excited to talk to you. You can see them smiling, and they’ll engage in a long conversation.
- They’ll spend money on you, and they will buy you gifts or meals.
- Direct. They say what they think and express it in their actions.
- Has several inside jokes with you.
- Asks you what is your type to figure out if they are your type.
- Gets the ball rolling, because they’re interested.
Beginning of Spring
Free will / Manifestation
1st Child of the Zodiac
Energetic, foreceful, outgoing
Read More From Pairedlife
Aries: Understanding the Beginning of Spring
Consider the first of spring, and you'll understand Aries. After months of cold weather, hibernation, and a sense of drought (or even dehydration), Aries knocks off the old skin and brings out a time of celebration.
An Aries Brings Life Back to a Dead World
Aries is also about building the first blooms of the season to carry into the rest of the year. The leaves grow back, the grass turns green, the days lengthen, and there is hope in the air — also, a lot of pollen and allergies. Aries can be a mixed bag, you may go from having nice temperate weather to a snowy, cold turn the-heater-back-on kind of day, to feeling like there is so much sunshine outside that you can forgo your clothes. It’s the warmth of Aries that jump-starts everything in the year and shakes off the cold.
They Turn Old Into New
Aries makes the old the new, it turns a gray day into a blue sky, and it puts two seemingly uninterested people together to fall in love. Have you ever noticed when spring hits, people start to fall in love all over again? Spring has a way of getting people to warm up to each other. Aries is like Cupid, but, at the same time, a warhorse. Aries types charge into battle; they want to conquer as much as possible in their short lifetime. This can make them hasty, unpredictable, and difficult.
The cardinal fire sign doesn’t do well with what they consider boring, too normal, or too predictable. They look for how to get things started. Aries is a time of inspiration and free will.
Aries, as the firstborn of the zodiac, is eager to be independent. This sign is excited to break away from the birthing experience to become their own individual. The idea of retrograde, and going back to the womb is a horrific idea to this very independent soul who wants to take on the world. So if you try to control or tame an Aries, this will make them run away.
Some signs want to cling and merge — they feel best when they have a partner. Aries isn’t like that. They are someone who needs to stand on their own. An Aries needs someone who can argue, who can take some teasing. An Aries will question you, debate you, and most of this is in good fun.
Don’t be afraid to set boundaries with Aries. This will help them to respect you.
An Aries Is Ruled by Mars
This sign doesn’t want to hold onto something if it no longer has a spark. Mars rules their body, and so Aries likely will flat out flirt with you with their body, with a macho attitude, or even some cockiness or inflated confidence.
If you’re a Harry Potter fan, Gryffindors are the house of fire. If you can think of the personalities of the house, they typically follow the patterns of a fire sign. For instance, the Gryffindors are brave, athletic, intelligent, tender, kind, childlike in matters of love, sometimes immature, and playful.
An Aries is not the type you should go for if you are desperate for mind games, clinging, or the like. Remember, they are outgoing and have vitality. They are fighters for what they love — be careful with how you become jealous of an Aries because they could just be being social.
You would have no doubts if an Aries was cheating because they’ll be outright flirtatious. Aries can work on being more tender; sometimes, they hide their tender feelings in passion.
© 2017 Andrea Lawrence