Signs a Scorpio Likes You Through Text
For whatever reason, there is a great deal of intrigue and wonder when it comes to the Scorpio. For some, it can be difficult to read this water sign. People find Scorpios to be private, sensual, mysterious, eloquent, childlike -- pretty much everything. Scorpio has a wide range of emotions, that many other zodiacs never experience.
It is like a great hall of psychology -- which may be why many of the greatest actors are Scorpios, think Ryan Gosling, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Julia Roberts. In order to play great characters, you must understand the full force of emotions -- and how to harness them. You also get stars like Ryan Reynolds... who is now more famous than ever for playing... Deadpool.
Scorpios are fairly easy to read in relationships. If they are interested in you, they will keep the conversation going regardless of the cost. If a Scorpio likes you, they want to spend time with you one on one to get to know you... with minimal distractions.
Texting Habits of Affectionate Scorpios
Scorpios are really looking for something deeper than what people usually have on their minds with them: a physical connection. The best advice I have for steering a Scorpio relationship, is don't head to the sheets immediately.
They probably will only see you as a casual thing. What you need to do is get them talking, let them open up about their private matters, and get the wheels in their head turning. Take everything slowly, and you'll have a long term relationship. And I do mean everything. Don't reveal your cards too quick, Scorpios love mystery.
- When a Scorpio likes you, they'll use texting as a way to check in on you. They'll ask about your day and ask how you are doing -- to see if you want to hang out, but also to see what you have been doing. They like to have a puzzle before them to slowly but surely figure it out.
- They'll compliment you. From your personality, your looks, your brain, your emotions -- everything.
- They'll be straight forward with you. If a Scorpio has made up its mind about someone, it is going after them.
- A Scorpio will use texting to create a foundation for the relationship. They'll text you throughout the day, they'll make it seem normal when you get a message from them.
- They'll text you that they had a good time with you and they would like to spend more time with you.
- They'll text you to try to get to know you. Scorpio likes the chase and the mystery. They have a lot of questions, but they want to figure them out without having to be blunt about it.
- They'll text you to plan dates, they'll text you to plan hang outs, they'll definitely text you to try to be with you.
- They'll text you and ask you questions about things they know you are going through. They might ask you about your rough day at work, how your mom is doing, if the dog's surgery went well, if your car needs to be fixed.
- If a Scorpio likes you, they'll want to offer their help. They may give you ride when your car dies, they may make you soup when you are sick, and they may try to entertain you so you feel good.
- When a Scorpio texts you and they like you, they'll respect what time of day it is and your schedule.
- A Scorpio will want to meet with you in private, partly because they respect privacy... and they want to share it with you.
- A Scorpio will be super excited to tell you things that are important to them. Like their sister is in town, they got a new job, they are thinking about getting a puppy.
- A Scorpio will want to know and make sure that you are happy. They will want to support you.
- You'll find that the Scorpio is focused on you and no longer communicates with other romantic interests.
- A Scorpio will keep their texts somewhat concise rather than sending whole novels to you. You can overwhelm someone if you overtext.
- A Scorpio will text you when they think you look nice.
- A Scorpio will text you. Period.
- A Scorpio will mention movies they think you'll like.
- When Scorpio likes someone, they try to be really clear about it.
- They'll make sure to interact with you outside texting.
When a Scorpio likes someone, they do what they can to make things happen. They are known for being physical, but they are also highly intelligent, emotional, and perceptive. They get burnt a lot, and sometimes give up entirely on finding someone who really makes sense for them. All Scorpios are looking for someone who accepts them, lets them be, and encourages them. A Scorpio will offer you great loyalty, but if you cross them, they may cut the cord and move on. So don't play games of infidelity with them.
A Scorpio loves a good mystery. They tend to latch on longer to those with great minds or interesting quirks. They don't really care for something too normal or too dry -- they'll zone out into their imagination or just tune everything out and be in zombie mode. Scorpio wants someone they can show off.
They want great arm candy, they want great mind candy, they want it all, but they're not even sure this kind of person exists. Scorpios can be some of the filthiest, downright sensual-crazed people you've ever met -- think Deadpool... and they can also be a class act waiting to gently guide someone. Scorpios are a mix of wanting to take charge and also be sought. The Scorpios I know have made the first move.
Scorpio will want you. They'll want everything about you. This should come clear in their texts. They don't want you in pieces, they want to know everything, they want to like everything. They want to know what makes you tick, why you are so kind, why you get so cranky at some random hour, and they want to know if you know the meaning of life. When matured, a Scorpio will look for a long term partner that makes for a strong support system.
When it comes to a Scorpio, or anyone for that matter, what is of the most important matter is that their number one priority, the number one reason they like you, is your heart. I know it may seem silly, but it isn't going to be strong enough if they only like you for your looks, it isn'tt going to be right if you are only liked for your mind. They need to be interested in your heart.
Ask them why they like you, make sure they care about your heart, otherwise you could end up heartbroken. We don't care enough about hearts in our society -- the number one way we die in the western world is from a heart attack. Examine your heart, be free of all the lies around you. It doesn't matter how many people you date, how many romantic adventures you do in this world -- allow your heart to be the top priority.
You need to love your heart, everything else is a luxury. Your body will wither, your mind will fade, your personality will go flat.... how you love, how you treat others, your kindness -- that is what is important. There is no such thing as wisdom without kindness. The two are inseparable. Wisdom is a symptom of kindness. Without kindness, you are only shrewd.
Questions & Answers
Do Scorpios ignore you and then the next day seem interested in you?
Yes. I've witnessed it myself. They might be trying to play it cool. They might also be conflicted about where they stand with you. Scorpios will be interested and try to ignore it all at once.Helpful 49