Signs a Libra Likes You
Libra Is a Romantic Idealist
A Libra can be a trickster when it comes to love. I have known some that are quite bold and will use all the force of a thousand suns to attract their crush, but I've also seen shy Libras who pine over someone they like for years on end. It can be both difficult and easy to tell if a Libra likes someone.
A Libra is charming, knowledgeable, and loving. This is a personality that seeks to be in a relationship rather than be a loner. A Libra believes in true love, soulmates, love at first sight, and marriage—whether they want to tell you this or not. You may find that Libras tend to be in long-term relationships, and they're often not quite themselves when they have to play the part of a single person.
Libra is someone who believes in love and its manifestation. They can have quite idealistic images of love and are full-blown romantics at heart. A Libra will flirt with you by showing a little bit of that romance, whether they're showing you a collection of something they've saved that's really personal to them, buying you your favorite ice cream, or whisking you off to some cabin in the woods and having a candlelit night under a starry sky.
A Libra believes in love, and they can sometimes appear like a pushover. However, they can also be a total brat. Libras are all about balance and justice, which sometimes gets muddled around in their head. They're not as good at balance as Aquarius, but they're much more forward than Aquarius. A shy Libra will show their love by repeatedly being in your company. They'll do what they can to know your friends and they will eventually open up to you.
They're Known to Make Split Decisions
However, some Libras struggle to be who they really are, and only when the pressure is on them do they really show the feelings they were trying to hide. I know a Scorpio who was about to get married to a Libra when everything was suddenly called off—just days before the wedding.
The Libra wasn't ready to commit—but truth be told, they never were ready to commit. They didn't want to offend their lover, but being in the relationship really wasn't what they wanted. Libras are known to make these split decisions. They'll pine over someone for years, then drop them at a moment's notice to pursue someone else—right when their love interest has finally decided to give them the attention they wanted.
Libra is doing what it can to both follow its mind and its heart, which can be expressed in very unusual ways. They may want to know what it feels like to be in a breakup, or maybe the feelings have left the room and now they're wanting to have feelings again, after so many months or years of living in a dry spell.
How can you tell when a Libra is being honest with their affections with you?
It's easier said than done. They want everyone to feel good and they try to be egalitarian to everyone. A mature Libra will have moved beyond their existential crisis and be ready to settle down. They're not very good at dating young because they'll likely feel the need to break up or try something else.
When Libras are finally in love and find their person, they will let other people they were interested in fall to the wayside. They'll be devoted to their love down to the lowest low and up to the highest high.
How to Know If a Libra Likes You
1. Libras possess a bright, shining amount of enthusiasm that no one can match. They always give 120%.
2. They dress to impress.
3. Constant invitations to things they like.
4. They'll show up to events even if they don't really like what will be happening.
5. They'll give gifts catered to your likes.
6. Libras love artistic gifts: handmade objects, paintings they made, songs written for you, pottery, and the like.
7. They'll show unbridled lavishness. They stop caring about their wallet and buy whatever they feel is necessary to attract the one they like.
8. They're known to use the power of suggestion: hinting they would like to take a vacation, go on a road trip, or see a certain movie no one else seems to want to see.
9. They give you items of their own and don't expect you to return it. They give it away like it's a little piece of themselves.
10. Libras will show a strong need to be around you in group situations, trying to sit by you and talk to you during the event to make an impression.
11. They might express a sudden interest in your interests—when did they learn so much stuff about science? Wasn't that your thing?
12. They'll make a homemade meal for two.
13. A Libra will bring you soup when you're sick.
14. They have a creepy photobook or collection of memories in their room pieced together from their favorite memories of you. Libras are pack rats. They keep heirlooms, locks of hair, and even postcards written decades ago.
15. They'll buy something after you suggest it, they'll see a movie after you suggest it, or try a recipe after you suggest it.
16. They'll seem a little more clumsy than usual, they seem a little more awkward than usual, and they keep having giggle-fits.
17. They make up strange games that help you convey your emotions.
18. You'll be over at their house and all of sudden they'll put on a random costume, swig some wine, and recite their favorite passages from books and movies while standing on furniture.
19. They'll pick you up at your house and take you anywhere you want, no questions asked.
20. They may know deep down that you won't be the one for them, but they'll try to make the greatest impression they can so that you'll always remember them.
21. They always want you to save a dance for them.
22. Libras like to go looking for treasures whether on a bridge, in a forest, or through a cave. They'll accompany you to places you never would have dared going previously.
23. A Libra will try to hold your hand.
24. They have a big hearty, warm and wondrous laugh.
25. Taking you down memory lane to the places you have in common.
26. They'll always have a room somewhere in their heart for you, even if they won't admit it. Just like they are pack rats, they'll remember those who shine brightly, partly because it made them believe in love and have faith.
27. They'll name something after you, whether a tea, a book character, their favorite sitting rock, or even a caterpillar type. You'll be an emblem somehow.
28. Being loved by a Libra can feel royal, attached, and well suited.
29. They'll sacrifice what they have to meet your ends.
30. They'll travel across the world to find you—across states and across all kinds of boundaries.
Libras Are Super Charming
Keep in mind, Libras are exceptionally charming. They don't always see this about themselves, because they're always trying to be more charming in some shape or form. It is easy to get taken by a Libra and not realize their flattery wasn't meant to be committal.
If you want to keep a Libra in love with you, repeat some of the actions they're doing to you and they'll understand you're reciprocating their feelings. They may be the first to say "I love you" and they may cut you off for a time if the two of you separate or if feelings can't be coalesced. They want to find love, and if you are not love, then they will go poof into the night, like a visit from a fairy or some magical woodland creature.