Andrea is a freelance writer. She writes on topics from interior design, relationships, ghosts, to anything creative. Contact her for work.
Aries flirts with the body God gave them. There may not be a lot of subtext to read as they are direct. Check the eyes. Fire signs can't hide their emotions in their eyes. Aries, like other fire signs, will be in close proximity to you, opening up their body language. They'll give you hugs, kisses on the forehead, and will wrap their arms around you.
Some more sarcastic Aries might not have open or affectionate body language. They'll like sitting next to you where they can share their juicy and top-notch gossip. Aries loves to dish out what they know.
Aries will dress up to impress. They may put on a lot of red. They'll put on their nicest shoes, dress, suit, and work on their hair. Aries does like to dress to the nines when they get the chance. They like looking good for someone they want to get to know. Aries tends to have attractive hair. Since their sign is dominated by the head, they can have shiny, long locks—often red or with streaks of red. Aries doesn't mind showing off what they see as the best assets of their body.
The Aries I know can sometimes be detached; they live inside their heads and are on the go. They may need to be persuaded that there are things of importance in the bedroom. To help an Aries, get on their list of priorities. Let them know directly what really matters to you in a relationship. They're thinking about achieving goals, and if certain relationship goals are not important to them, they might not take your goals into consideration.
Aries will give you their time and space. They'll dance right next to you and stay with you if you let them.
Flirty Aries Body Language
- Sitting right next to you, invading your space, cramming themselves next to you, sitting on top of you.
- Dressing to impress. They'll put on the extra shade of red makeup, find the best dress, wear the fancy jewelry, and find the best high heels to match.
- Aries will rub their arms next to yours.
- They'll grab you into a hug, a deep kiss, or walk around with a scanty amount of clothing on.
- Aries eyes will tell it all. They can't hide their emotions when it comes to their eyes. So look deeply, and you'll see little flickers of affection.
- Don't expect really pansy gestures. They'll go for what they think is sexy, or just normal. Cutesy isn't their thing most of the time.
- Aries will wear perfume and cologne. They'll add extra if they know a certain someone is coming to a big event or office party.
- Aries face will tell it all. It'll look like they're drunk on you.
- Aries can be clumsy with its body. If they're being particularly clumsy, you may be making them feel nervous.
- They'll return your affections. If it seems like you're really into them and they like you, they won't leave you hanging when you give them a hug.
A Taurus uses their eyes to bring in a mate. Taurus takes a while to warm up to someone. They have to think clearly about whether someone is a good mate. Taurus tends to be a highly monogamous zodiac. As an earth sign, Taurus is sensual. When they are in a relationship with someone, they will touch them often. They may greet you at the door, walk next to you as you hike, or hold your hand. They like to sit by who they like. Proximity helps to discover whether someone is legit or not. Taurus adores people who smell clean. Taurus likes their environment to be clean, stable, and nourishing. If you want to attract a Taurus, wear something traditional, put on a light fragrance, and consistently smile at Taurus.
This zodiac likes a light-hearted personality. They like those that laugh, are easy on the eyes, and can cook. You want to appeal to a Taurus' senses. Smell good, have good food, have clean skin, sound pretty, and look nice. You'll know a Taurus likes you if they're singling you out, constantly coming near you in a group setting, or putting their hand on the small of your back as you walk. Taurus is a stable zodiac. It craves having all the material comforts.
You can tell a Taurus is not attracted to you if there is distance, they don't touch you at all, or if they are focusing on someone else. It isn't hard to tell when this zodiac isn't interested in you. They may be shy at first, but when they open up they become extremely consistent.
Taurus Body Language
- Look into the eyes. Taurus constantly observes its surroundings. They are in their senses, not their intuition, typically. If they keep trying to initiate a staring contest, you keep seeing their eyes in your direction, or if their eyes look very open—they are probably checking you out.
- Open palms—a Taurus will have open body language if they like someone. This means open palms, relaxed body language, and no crossing of legs.
- They are constantly nearby. If you are in a group situation and you can easily spot the Taurus and they seem like they keep hanging around you, they're probably trying to figure you out.
- If a Taurus holds your hand, walks you to your door at the end of a date, or keeps sitting next to you—they probably are hooked. Taurus is very selective and intentional about its body.
- If they seem better groomed than usual, granted that Taurus usually takes care of itself, they probably like you. If they are throwing on a suit, have divine hair, and smell like a goddess, then they probably have the hots for you.
- If you end up staying up late with a Taurus, were the two of you sitting close together or were they across the room? If they gave it a lot of space, they probably see you as a friend. If they were close to you as you were talking, they probably think you're worth emotionally knowing.
- If Taurus buys you gifts—which isn't their first mode of thinking—then you are on their mind a lot.
- When Taurus likes someone, they may have trouble speaking up. They may try to squeeze in a ridiculous joke to see if they can break the ice.
- Taurus will let you know if they don't like you. Reading repulsion on a Taurus' face is quite easy.
- Taurus will take its time.
Gemini can be tough to read because there is a lot of duality to this zodiac. Gemini can be incredibly expressive or insanely closed off. If Gemini likes you, they will come up with their own unique way of expressing it. Gemini may speak more than use their body to attract you. Gemini can have very boisterous body language. They may outright sit next to you or on top of you. Gemini likes to adore people it likes—this zodiac may play with your hair, write all over your arms with a sharpie, or give you sudden back massages. Gemini is somewhat of an oddball, so its expressions may be odd when it wants to romance someone. You could see someone who was previously modest suddenly feel the need to discard their clothes.
Gemini may hold onto your hand as you walk, pat you on the back out of nowhere, lock eyes with you with the intensity of 1,000 fireflies, or the Gemini may go limp and lazily sit next to you in a puddle of blankets. Gemini may also want to just sit by you as they do their bills. They can be quite candid with their bodies, and also discrete. Gemini will take you on a horse-driven carriage, squeeze you into a tiny closet with them, or lounge on you during an airplane ride. They could also take all the blankets in the house and hide somewhere and you won't be able to find them for days. Gemini lives in duality and extremes. If they're treating you neutral, then they probably don't care to express themselves to you. Gemini tends to like the people around them. They want people to get along, to mingle, to build relationships, etc . . .
Gemini Body Language Cues
- They'll completely smother you. They'll get right up in your space. You'll feel like they want to share your body.
- They'll hold your hand when you cross the street, they'll hug you when they see you, they'll make cookies with your face on it. A touch of creepy goes a long way for a Gemini.
- Gemini will stare into your eyes like a crazy person on drugs.
- When a Gemini likes you, they'll do everything in their power to look better, amazing, on fleek. They'll put on a tight red dress, give their hair that extra amount of volume, they'll find a cool hat, and they'll smell like heaven, or whatever they deem as heaven.
- Gemini, oh Gemini. This zodiac can be quite boisterous. They may outright flirt with their body. They might wear things to help your eyes wander. They enjoy a good flirt session.
- Gemini will show some skin. They don't try to be the next Top Amish Model.
- Gemini will kiss you. They'll plant one right on you. Gemini is the most boisterous of the wind signs. The speed is comparatively faster than with an Aquarius.
- Gemini will lead you into a dance.
- When crushing, a Gemini will want to make sure all the details are right. They may cook you a giant meal, throw a party, and be nervous the entire time.
- Gemini will want to snuggle you to death.
Are you kidding me? Cancer is completely obvious with its body. It wears its heart on its sleeve and its body completely follows suit. Cancer will embrace you and hold you until the end of time. Cancer's body language may come off clingy for the faint of heart. Cancer will lock eyes with you with the intensity of a thousand waters. They'll have vibrations come off their body. You'll feel a strong vibe from this one.
Cancer's body is like a rolling river of fishes about to escape out its nostrils. Cancer will give you reassurance. They'll pat you on the back, rub your arm, and give you a tight squeeze. Cancer loves affection! They crave intimacy. They always want to go into the deep waters. Cancer is physical, and they will let naughty things slip out of their mouth. Cancer isn't the hardest to read. Most likely, they like you. Cancer isn't the pickiest either. I've seen Cancers get caught up in the wrong person many a time. If someone likes Cancer, often that's good enough. But be warned, they are very serious when they latch onto someone. They'll chase you to the ends of the earth. They'll be loyal to you under all circumstances. They'll write you endless poetry.
Cancer is a magical zodiac full of love, depth, arguments, and annoyance. They make some of the best people in your life. They want authenticity. They are accepting and humorous. A hug from a Cancer is paradise, and a kiss with a Cancer will leave you wanting more.
Cancer has an uncontrollable amount of energy. This sign reminds me of a tsunami. They always are full to the brim with emotions. They need Scorpios and Pisces to balance them out. They need help keeping in all that energy so they don't explode on an unexpecting person.
Cancer "I Love You" Body Language
- Intense, powerful, and somehow magical hugs that take you to new heights.
- They'll look into your eyes and laugh.
- Cancer wants to be up close and personal. They want to be lost in the middle of nowhere with you. They'll cuddle, snuggle, and really crave your body.
- This zodiac likes to touch. They'll want to dance. They'll want to know you from head to toe. If you're looking to take things slow, Cancer might not be your best option.
- Cancer doesn't seem as preoccupied with proximity as other signs. Cancer can stare at you from a distance. They can keep an eye on you from miles away.
- This zodiac will be clumsy around someone they like. It's like they forget they had to use their body, and they just spill themselves all over onto the floor. Not that they are just liquids, but they have emotions that run to the brim.
- Cancer will sit next to the door and wait for you to come home. They want to hug you. They want to know you. They want someone to listen to them snore for all of eternity.
- Cancer will take an opportunity to hold your hand, and you'll feel like your soul is trying to escape its body.
- Cancer gets high off of physical touch, whether it's a handshake or more. Seriously.
- It's problem town if a Cancer is trying to be discrete.
Leo is also an incredibly warm, affectionate, and candid zodiac. Leo is a leader. They are kind of aggressive when it comes to body language. They will try to mark their territory at a party. You will know they are at the party as soon as they walk into the door. They can be busy bodies, trying to please everybody, trying to get to know everybody, and trying to get the party started.
If you are in Leo's inner circle of friends, this is a good sign. Leos usually have people they look to have special connections with. Leos like to touch, to play, to laugh, and to pontificate with. Leos don't want to leave you high and dry, they want to get you out of your shell. Leos are not quite as clingy and intense as Cancer (I think Cancer rules the planet of clingy affection.)
Leo will be warm, intentional, personal. They're kind of like coloring out of the lines, just a tad. You can expect hugs. You can expect deep, heavy laughs, and you can expect suggestions of something more . . . pretty quick. They might turn off the lights and leave you wondering if they're about to make a move on you. They'll want you to make them laugh. They'll sprawl out on the floor with you. Leo likes to have their favorite person nearby. They are really looking for someone to adore them, to crack jokes with them, to be on the same wavelength. They are not about the periphery.
Leos' Love Body Language
- They'll greet you at the door, they'll give you a hug, they'll sit right next to you, they'll laugh, they'll fall out of their chair, they'll hold your hand, they'll look for an opportunity to kiss you, they'll get territorial about you, they'll throw off your scent from others, and they'll say way too much way too soon.
- Leo will do weird things with you, like stand next to you as they proclaim their love while you are on a carousel horse going up and down. They'll do weird, weird, weird stuff in the name of love.
- Leo will hold you and you will feel like the sun is melting into a unicorn.
- Leos will laugh at you so deeply and so insanely they might choke up a hairball or have other odd body functions happen.
- Leo will be very concerned about when to fart around you, and they may just let one out to break the ice.
- Leo will play with your hair. They'll want to touch your mane. They like those with hair, especially if they don't have their locks. A lion's got to have its hair.
- Leo will get competitive and sweaty around you.
- Leo will want to cook things with you in the kitchen.
- Leo will want to suffocate you with her love. She will wrap you up in her arms and carry you with her into the next lifetime.
- Leo will whisper instead of roar.
Virgo wants to touch you. Most Virgos I know will let you know they like you when they touch you, otherwise they probably won't come your way. They may linger in a handshake, put their fingers through your hair, or rub your arm. Virgo will be goofy to get your attention. They will make crazy faces to see if you are looking at them. They make a number of faces, whether energetic or contemplative.
When a Virgo likes someone they get snuggly. They'll want to hold you and smell you and compliment you. They'll look into your eyes, and it'll be a nice strong stare, not necessarily full of fireflies or insanity. They offer consistency and are able to help you out when you're low. The Virgo likes to hold hands, caress your hands, and feel the texture of your hands. They will want you to touch their beard, paint their fingernails, or they'll make gestures with their lips or eyes. They'll show off their muscles. They'll show off their good looks. They'll do lots of things to get your attention.
They keep a close eye on you and the people you interact with. They'll dance for you or laugh for you. They don't necessarily have to be right in your space, but they won't mind that either. They'll kiss you on the forehead. They'll give you their coat. They'll let you smoke their cigarettes, if they're an unclean Virgo.
Body Language That a Virgo Likes You
- They'll walk right up to you and ask you out, make a bold move on you, or ask you to dance with them. Virgo can be confident when they find someone they really like. They'll want to see how that connection goes and see if you're as brainy as them, if you're as honest as them, and if you're as loyal.
- The Virgo will become dramatic with their body language. The thespian side of them will escape and you'll be taken on a roller coaster.
- They'll touch their hair a lot. They'll touch your hair a lot.
- They'll keep their hands on you, whether guiding you through a store, cuddling up on the couch, or holding your hand while you find your keys.
- Virgo wants you to feel special, secure, and adored. They'll give you huge, over-exaggerated smiles. They'll be a real gentlemen in every possible way that they know. They'll kiss you hello and goodbye. They'll hug life into you. They'll make your environment better, whether it's cleaning or fixing something mechanical.
- The Virgo will buy you pretty jewelry or flowers so that you will think of them. They might make you a cake, take your dog for a walk, or be with you when you're sick. They'll make sure you feel good.
- They'll feel comfortable with their bodily functions. Whether it's talking about R-rated topics, farting, or burping—expect strange things to happen with a Virgo. I know they're known for being clean, but that's because they have a keen eye for what's gross.
- The Virgo will give you a supportive back rub in the middle of a conversation.
- They'll play with your legs.
- Virgos will make it obvious with their body language that they're trying to impress you.
Libra can't help but lose its mind. It'll be clumsy, clumsy, clumsy. The Libra gets so excited in its head that it doesn't know what its body does. A Libra will be strangely comfortable and anxious with you. A Libra will want to be by your side the entire night. A Libra will plot out how they can best kiss you. They'll be like a wind darting about from corner to corner looking for ways to impress you. They may dance on the furniture, quote long passages from plays, and they may shimmy up next to you.
When a Libra likes someone, they lose their mind, and they're okay with hanging out with someone to show off their strangest ways. Libra will test the waters to see if you like being weird too. Libra body language can be explosive and then flip around and be suddenly reserved and to themselves. A Libra likes to hold hands, do the cutesy stuff, and find what's romantic—like taking you on a picnic, finding a swing set in the middle of a forest, or spending Christmas together in a log cabin. Libra may present the grossest parts of themselves to you. They may want you to touch their pimples, play with their leg hair, or smell their sweaty armpits. They want to see how weird you can be with them.
Libra will get peppy. They'll pop about in their space like a bobble head toy when they like someone.
Libra will try to be smooth, but will end up just being absurd. They may scream, they may whisper, they may fall to the ground, and they may burrow themselves in your arms. Libra is like a ping pong on fire trying to figure out the best way to handle the situation. If they like you, they'll keep coming back, and feel comfortable being their weird, wonderful, and compelling self.
Libra's Body Moves
- Getting in synch with your body language. They'll mirror you, they'll sing with you, and they'll agree with you to the moon and back.
- Libra will hold your hand at the movies—and it'll be really exciting for them.
- Libra will fart next to you and giggle about it forever.
- Libra will seem like its head is coming off its body because they have so many thoughts going on that their body can't keep up with it.
- Sudden explosions of laughter.
- They'll sit right next to you and stare mindlessly at the moon and wonder if the two of you could live there with your space unicorns.
- Libra will get the food off your face, they'll clean up your messes even when it's not what you want, and sometimes they want to try to impress you with cleaning. They'll jump on your bed, they'll sing in the shower, and they'll dance when no one is looking.
- This zodiac will have problems with being too forward and too shy. They're trying to balance it out, but they feel like they're just coming out strange and all over the place.
- Libra will come over to your house for absolutely no reason just to give you a present. Then they'll be so happy they did that. Making someone's day is a Libra's favorite thing to do.
- A Libra will be there to comfort you whether you are sick or sad.
Scorpio will try to seduce you with every charm they have. They'll give you hugs that will leave an impression on you for your entire life. They'll sit right next to you, they'll definitely do the couch arm move, and they'll smell amazing. Scorpio is into the art of attraction—the better the hunt, the better it is for Scorpio. This one will want to dance with you, press their hands into your sides, and kiss you like all the angels of the universe are in one set of lips. Scorpio will dress slick and smooth, and they'll hope you compliment them. Scorpio will give you the most intense eyes. It's all in the eyes with Scorpio. They'll look at you to try to hook you. Scorpio is excellent at putting hooks into others so that when they want you, they just pull on some bait and you come right with them.
Scorpio is handsy. Don't think Scorpio is just a sex machine. They can be quite innocent too. In fact, they lose their minds for the more innocent ones because that's more rare and mysterious. Scorpio will lounge across you. They'll lay their head in your lap, they'll braid your hair, and they'll keep their eyes on others to scare them away. Scorpio is protective and also possessive. If there's a threat, Scorpio is on it. They'll make sure it doesn't get in the way. Scorpio likes to be secretive. They'll come talk to you frequently, they'll laugh at your jokes, and they'll scan your body.
A Scorpio is noticeable once you know the signs. You'll pick up on who is a Scorpio in the blink of an eye. This one will lick you out of nowhere and find ways to touch you that are creative. They are handsy, partly so they can control you, and partly so they can claim the relationship. Scorpios have a certain grip that isn't too firm and isn't too weak. They have that done to a fine science. Scorpios tend to be both sensual and emotional. They would love for you to seduce them. They also want you to be innocent. What they're really looking for is something complex, something mysterious that they can't unwrap or solve easily.
Body Language Tricks of the Scorpio
They'll stare into your eyes in a way to read you, to make sure they have you thinking about them, to see if you have enough depth, and to see if you'll play with them.
Scorpios like to smirk. They don't give big, teethy smiles like a Virgo. it's like a sly, sexy smile. Sometimes a Scorpio will stare straight at you and not smile because they know it'll get in your head. They want to be in your thoughts as constant as a waterfall.
Scorpio will be smooth. You'll feel like you're clumsy around a Scorpio because they know how to sneak right up next to you, pivot around you, and seamlessly find your hand. You'll feel like you belong with them because they're doing what they can to make you feel that.
- A Scorpio will want to be next to the person they're crushing on—they'll drift toward them.
- Scorpio will stay with you. They'll want to have you all to themselves. Sometimes Scorpio dates are just sitting somewhere and talking for hours and it never going sour.
- Scorpio will touch your face a lot. They'll have their hands in your hair.
- This zodiac likes to mark their territory. Men will confront guys they think are interested in you and try to get them off the scent. Women will push obstacles out of the way and make you pick them.
- Scorpio will burst into tears if something horrible happens between the two of you or in some situation.
- This zodiac will do what they can to make you feel decisive about them.
- Scorpio will want to be cuddly, affectionate, and connected.
Sagittarius is another bodily zodiac. This is one that will use a lot of their body to attract someone else. They'll sit right on top of you, laugh at your jokes, dance so you can see them flex their calves, and get interlocked with your body. They like to melt with people. It's fun for them to sit right in someone's space or on top of them. They want to cuddle up and be like a puzzle piece. Sagittarius likes making out, messing around, and being pretty loud with their bodies. This can confuse a lot of signs because Sagittarius is one of the most comfortable signs with their bodies and they are flirty by nature, so it's easy to misread their friendly advances for attraction.
Sagittarius will be consistent with you, however. They'll put in a lot of effort to impress you, to have your time, and they will make bold and drastic moves on you—as do all fire signs—like proposing early, and out of nowhere. Sagittarius likes to be the life of the party and they also like to sit off to the side to take everything in as if a masterpiece is before them. They like to go around them and see who they can make smile. They like to hold in their goofiness and try to be as serious as possible.
Sagittarius likes to dote on the ones it loves. It'll do crazy things, like cut off pieces of its hair or beard and send it to you in the mail. Sagittarius will sing to you, they'll take lots of pictures, and they'll seem dreamy. Getting lost in a Sagittarius is never ending.
Take your time with a Sagittarius. They look to fool around, but they are looking for something serious ultimately. They're okay with something short-term if they know that's what's on the table.
Sagittarius Flirty Moves
- Sagittarius will jiggle or shimmy their body a lot, as if they are dancing, but in a sultry way.
- Sagittarius likes to hold hands.
- This zodiac will show off their muscles, their voice, or whatever charms they have.
- Sagittarius wants to embrace you.
- Sagittarius will try to teach you something, like riding a bike, a new dance move, or gymnastics!
- Sagittarius will straighten up their clothes, stick out their chest, and smooth back their hair.
- Sagittarius will pick off a loose eyelash from your face.
- Sagittarius likes to make everyone in the room feel special. It's super hard to read a Sagittarius, but if you single them out, you can tell where all that energy is actually being directed. A Sagittarius might not be the best date for those that struggle with jealously or can't direct this kind of energy.
- Sagittarius will call you on the phone and talk to you for hours for no reason, then they'll fly all the way from the other side of the planet just to see you. But not so fast! They may just be enjoying the moment. Don't relationship trap them just yet, they might not be ready for something serious.
- Sagittarius will ask you out, take you out on a serious date night, and will try to get you to open emotionally . . . otherwise it's just one loud body.
Capricorns can be reserved. They like to pontificate. They like to keep a good energy going in the room. Many Capricorns are modest in group settings, but sensual when taken out of the group setting. They're not as sensual as Taurus and Virgo. But they do share some commonalities, like doing what they can to make you feel good or being taken off guard by suddenly beautiful-looking, great-sounding mates. A Capricorn will help out by doing acts of service. A Capricorn at least likes you as a friend if they're willing to give you a ride when your car breaks down, when you need help building a bookcase, or when you need to build a sailboat. Capricorn likes a romantic night with someone that keeps them smiling. Sometimes Capricorns have a hard time expressing themselves more aggressively.
They tend to be good-natured, they'll want to spend time with you, and they'll have you try food they just made. They'll bring attention to you when you walk in the room so that everyone greets you. Capricorn cares a lot about etiquette, while also finding a lot of it pointless. Capricorn can be a pacifist. They don't want things to be physical for no reason. If they're giving you attention, it's most likely true. They don't usually flirt with their bodies for no reason. They're sincere when they reach out and touch you. They're sincere when they cuddle up next to you. And they're sincere when they smile in your direction.
Body Language of the Capricorn
- Getting cuddly on a couch. Capricorn likes to pontificate, to get lazy, and drift away into nap time with someone. They may have a hammock, they may have a nice couch, or they may put a tarp in their truck and let you sleep next to them.
- Capricorn will want to be able to see your face so they do like to sit across from you. Scorpio likes to sit next to you so that they have more access to your body and so they can look at how others are perceiving you and if there are any threats.
- Capricorn will have you hang out with their group of friends consistently. They'll laugh at your jokes, they'll invite you out frequently, and they'll have your back.
- Capricorn likes to do things in a subtle way, if possible. They want to look cool. They'll neglect things in their lives just so they can look cool.
- Capricorn is a fan of making out. They may try to create an opportunity where they can kiss you in private.
- Capricorn will pick you for their team. They tend to be in social gatherings which often turn into games.
- This zodiac will subtly linger in your area. They don't want to impose, and they want things to happen organically. But they also don't mind stoking the fire a tad.
- Capricorns are infamous for suddenly deciding they don't like someone. It'll seem like a system malfunction and a complete lack of body language or affection.
- Capricorns want to fill up the space with themselves. They want to make themselves look important around you.
- And Capricorns like making facial expressions to lure you.
Welcome to the hardest zodiac sign to read of all. You'll need an entire army to decipher an Aquarius' body language. Aquarius has amazing control over its emotions and also has pretty amazing control of keeping its flirtatious thoughts at bay so they don't leak out of the Aquarius. Aquarius notoriously puts people in the friend zone. Aquarius doesn't date unless they know it'll turn into a commitment—otherwise you have a three sheets to the wind Aquarius which is completely insane and corrosive. When Aquarius likes someone, it happens mostly for them in their imagination, and so they question and wrestle with that reality for months, sometimes years. An Aquarius will make a lot of subconscious moves around you. They'll mimic your body, and they'll try to close the gap and be near you. Aquarius really likes to be in the presence of someone they like. They'll try to keep an eye on you at a party without really putting their eyes directly out there. They are masters at hiding these things.
Aquarius will do what they can to look nice. They like to look presentable for their suitors. With Aquarius, it's easier to tell if they like you if they reciprocate your advances. If you initiate a hug or two, they might start to do so as well. They'll go sit quietly next to a wall until someone approaches them. Don't touch the brakes too much with an Aquarius. You need to be consistent with them, but don't run them over or you'll scare them away. Aquarius is tricky and picky, but for good reason—they tend to be of great value. Aquarius people tend to be both physically attractive and geniuses. They have a lot of good cards in their stack, and they're looking for someone who can match what they have rather than end up getting negative energy into their lives.
Aquarius will have a hard time keeping eye contact. They'll be a mixture of quiet and also completely random. You may have to wait forever with an Aquarius. You may have to wait for an entire year. Take your time with an Aquarius. They want a friendship first, and they know it's hard to necessarily go from friends to lovers, but it is what they want.
Aquarius Love Body Language
- Aquarius will linger. If it feels like lingering is getting too weird, they'll cut it out and escape. They may hide under furniture. Go follow them. Keep making them laugh. Keep showing them you have a good connection with them. They struggle with being shy, and that endearing quality is why they keep making friends. It is a vicious cycle.
- Aquarius will be in your presence. They'll figure out a way to drift toward you. They're looking for an opportunity to join. The only problem is if the social situation mandates certain skills that they don't have, which makes them less confident.
- Aquarius will dress to impress. They'll smell like heaven, and they'll look even nicer than they did the last time you saw them.
- Aquarius will dance, they'll make a scene of themselves because they have so much energy that it has to be released.
- Aquarius will collapse into a puddle of emotions, giggles, or confusion.
- Aquarius will try to keep heavy eye contact with you... but they'll just end up laughing.
- They'll flash their beautiful smile your way. And they'll get completely excited to see you and do what they can to go over and see you.
- Aquarius will spend a great deal of time just around your presence.
- Aquarius thinks it is doing the right thing by giving and respecting your space. If you want them to chase you, you need to give them that direction . . . verbally.
Aquarius will surprise you. Aquarius will always surprise you. You don't know what's coming next.
Pisces is a dreamboat. Pisces is an incredibly romantic sign. They'll be there for you through thick and thin. They like to be near the person they like, they like to walk around with them, and they like to come up to them and hug them or pat them on the back. Pisces is all about finding, feeling, and bewitching love. They love love more than anything else on the planet. Because they feel that way, sometimes they run away from relationships because it's hard for them to find someone who cares about love as much as they do. When they like someone they'll be incredibly consistent. They'll put on their favorite clothes, they'll walk right next to you, and they'll be there wherever you go. They'll sit next to you and talk for hours. They'll also find the right blanket for you and cover you in it when you fall asleep at their house. They'll have coffee or tea ready by the time you wake up.
Pisces is a romantic genius. They will stare into your eyes, they'll pick you up when you're lost, and they'll call you to come over just to sit by them. Pisces will hold your hand, they'll flash their best wink, and they'll be analyzing everything they do hoping they don't come off as a dork.
Pisces Love Body Language
- Pisces will get you to do something with them. They like to walk around because it's more active than just sitting. They'll take you along for a journey.
- This sign likes to have a buddy in whatever they do. They'll want someone who laughs, who can cry, who can make things more interesting and calm.
- Pisces will cry on your shoulder, they'll be a knight in shining armor, and they'll be a dainty princess.
- Pisces will give you disapproving looks to mess with your mind.
- Pisces will tie your hands to theirs. They'll try to find ways to keep you next to them. They can be controlling like Cancer and Scorpio, but it isn't as aggressive. It's more sweet, cute, and lighthearted.
- Pisces will come over and bother you. Pisces works well with Aquarius because Aquarius wants to give space and respect those boundaries which Pisces needs. And Pisces will come and bother Aquarius, waking it up outside of its massive brain network.
- Pisces will smile at you in a way that's different from everyone else in the entire room. Pisces will favor you, and you'll know they favor you more than the others.
- Pisces will be responsive with you. They'll make sure they quickly come to your aid or question.
- Pisces likes to defend and protect its favorite people. Pisces will make you feel like a million dollars. They'll be there in all their soft hearted graces. They're kind of the best zodiac to date.
- Pisces is looking for someone who will be comfortable with them in every weird possible way imaginable. They'll do things just to get a rise out of you.
Hi u don't know me☺ on February 25, 2020:
I'm a sagittairius who is crushing on an aries but i got regected and now he wants to get together can somebody explane please
Andrea Lawrence (author) from Chicago on February 20, 2020:
I wouldn't look too much into eye stuff. Try saying hello and see if anything goes from there.
Georgia on February 18, 2020:
im a leo woman who has a crush on an Aquarius woman but we do not personally know eachother but most f the time when we are in the same area she keeps on glancing at me and sometimes she stares for a good few seconds but what does this mean ?
dawg on January 06, 2020:
imma Pisces and I like a Cancer.
oof on December 04, 2019:
I have a crush on a Libra guy and i'm a Pisces but they like someone else but I can't resist his adorable smile! I need help how can I get closer to him as a friend first of course but please help!
Andrea Lawrence (author) from Chicago on November 07, 2019:
Any sign can be shy. Sagittarius is flirtatious, but doesn't always like commitment.
Queenie on November 01, 2019:
I'm a Pisces and this guy that I met online in this server full of people from my school. He tends to stay up late with me and sent a few heart emojis before. But he seems shy when our friends tease us but overall, he's an outgoing person. Like Capricorn, one day I think he just stop liking me from what I heard from my friends. I still don't understand what happened but he's a Sagittarius. Can Sagittarius be shy?
Andrea Lawrence (author) from Chicago on October 28, 2019:
This isn't really enough to determine anything, but I wish you well.
Quintavious on October 27, 2019:
Omfg I'm a Capricorn and I really do like to fill a room which is probably why I like to be so kind to everyone even if I secretly don't like them
Kaitlyn on October 15, 2019:
I’m a Pisces ♓️ and for me I really like this person in my class and his a Virgo ♍️ and idk if he likes me back and he sits like we’re the closet is in the back of the room.
Titania on March 19, 2019:
OMG! I like your writing about this. And what you wrote about Cancer are damn true! Sometimes my friends told me I'm so obvious. It just I'm not sure the guy I like, likes me. But he did showed some signs above. Btw, he's a Capricorn.
Andrea Lawrence (author) from Chicago on February 06, 2019:
Scorpio has a great depth and pool of emotion that isn't always seen naturally to the observer. They mask it to some degree, so they can blend in and so you don't know when they're coming to sting you. Respect is key for a Scorpio.
ONM on February 06, 2019:
I am a virgo acendant pisces :0 its so spot on for both of my signs! And my eyes are set on a Scorpio. Good to know how they work. As much as i sens how they work underneath since i’m very analytical and highly intuitive with scorpios, they are not consistent emotionally, not in a bad way they just seem to fonction differently than others..
charlieb on January 27, 2019:
All they said about me was true ( Aquarius) but I don’t understand how to no if my Sagittarius crush likes me back
Aquarius lady on December 30, 2018:
Right.On.Point. Especially that part where the word "verbally" stood out.
Daijour on December 20, 2018:
I'm a Pisces ☺
Someone on December 04, 2018:
I'm an aquarius, and all of the things it said is very true! I also have a crush on a libra, but I don't know how to tell him!
mujtaba soomro on November 25, 2018:
Nadine on October 27, 2018:
I'm a Libra and this is so spot on. Didn't know that the farting thing is Libra "Libra will fart next to you and giggle about it forever." I giggle just thinking about it now.
Me on September 25, 2018:
I won’t lie or say something I’m not, this really freaked me out because it’s completely and utterly true.. I’m Picies and I’ve been told I do all these things.
Mina on July 22, 2018:
as an introverted gemini, don't feel this is entirely accurate! I am very touchy-feely once in a relationship, but for the flirty stage I am very very shy! very conversational though.
Maria on July 04, 2018:
Virgo are very observant
CARA on April 21, 2018:
Nothing true about my sign.. cancer! Im alert at all times, dont like to rush any type of relationship. Love my space, as in i need to have my own home for me and mine.