Signs That a Cancer Man Is Interested in You
Before I get started, and take you into the depths of a cancer man's psyche, I must first make sure you are aware, that I can only give you knowledge from my own personal experiences. I have been attracted to cancer men throughout my life, so I consider myself as having a decent level of knowledge on the subject, but I certainly don't know "everything".
And when you add to the fountain of info, that you also need to be aware of your man's Moon and Rising signs (at least), there is a ton of info that will forever be lacking from this hub. Still, I hope you enjoy it! =)
Signs, Signs... Everywhere There's Signs...
- Family - Cancer is THE Family sign of the zodiac, and you can be sure your cancer man is into you, when he brings you home to meet the family
- Mom - If his mom likes you (or at least pretends she does), then you're in. A man with cancer in his sun, holds his mother in high regards, even if he doesn't talk about her that way. So make sure that whatever you do, you work to get on and stay on her good side.
- He Talks - Cancer men, in my experience, are notorious for being able to keep their deeper sides to themselves. They lock those deeper emotions into a neat and crusty shell in the bottom of the sea, where no one can pry into them. Though my experience has also shown me, that if your cancer man does let you see inside, even just a peak, he's definitely interested in you.
- He Loves Your Cooking - The irony here, is that although Cancer signs are well known for being the foodies of the zodiac, when a cancer sign is in love, they think your cooking is extra special, even if McDonalds would throw it out. It's the ingredient of your love that makes it extra special for them.
- He's Cooked for You - Do to the traditional thought that it should be "women in the kitchen", cancer men don't cook as often as they really should. It's great for them on a very spiritual level, though like their deeper emotions, they don't go there often unless a power event or person moves them to do so =)
- Your Number 3 - This is an interesting thing to think about. I say "#3", because Cancer men usually have at least a kid or two by the time they are in their early 20's, and because they are so loyal, that means they will usually still have a strong bond or at least a sense of responsibility to their kids mom. They don't want to be the "bad guy" in anyone's eye, which can often push new loves away, when really, if you're number 3, you're doing fantastic in your cancer mans eyes.
- He Gets Jealous - Contrary to what I've seen as "popular belief", cancer men are not naturally the jealous type. Though when they feel truly connected to their partner, they will pull out the pinchers to protect that connection whenever they feel it's necessary.
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words - Yes, it's true, most Cancer men are poetic in their own ways, though not all of them are that way with words, so if you're not "hearing" it directly from their mouths, check their actions. Cancer men in love, will do little things for you whenever they can, like cleaning the house or buying you a little gift here and there. They will hug you when you or he gets home, and make sure to kiss you before you leave each others sight.