What Is It Like to Kiss a Scorpio?
I've heard, since looking into astrology as a teen, that Scorpios are the masters of kissing. I must say, after finally kissing one, a Scorpio is by far the most wonderful kisser. When you kiss a Scorpio, you open up a can of worms, so I strongly suggest starting an emotional relationship with a Scorpio before you lock lips. Scorpios get taken advantage of for their steamy bedroom skills. Sometimes they don't mind that. But, if you really crave a relationship with them, or want to keep the lip locking for awhile, take it slow. Slow is how you win.
Tips for Having a Good Kiss With a Scorpio
- When you start dating, don't try any move for too long. This could cause the Scorpio to retreat.
- Before kissing just talk and be in each other's presence. Enjoy not kissing or hand-holding for a while. Build intellectual curiosity in each other, then the kissing will be even better.
- Build a sturdy foundation. The longer you know each other, the better the kissing will be.
- The better emotional connection you develop, the more seamless kissing will be when you add it to the mix.
24 Things You Should Expect When Kissing a Scorpio
Scorpios are a hot belly of emotion. They are sensual lovers. If you like kissing passionately and for long stretches of time, while also exploring your feelings -- this could be a good lover for you. Scorpio needs someone that can keep up with them, someone that they can trust and will open up to them. They don't just go for anyone. They need to be attracted to the person; they put a lot of pressure on what is attractive. Below are 24 things you should expect when kissing a Scorpio.
- Make out sessions could last for hours and in spurts. If you're there for a weekend, expect multiple make-out sessions. You could easily spend most of your weekend just kissing.
- Hands will roam. Don't like a hand on your back? Take your hand and move his away.
- If something bad happens, like you run into each other's teeth, he'll take a moment, then fix you back up into kissing. Don't get sad over running into someone's teeth.
- You can stay making out without going to the next stop for hours. You can also tell when his mind has moved on, and you can tell him — hey, I just want to make out.
- Don't say anything to hurt his ego or make him jealous. Scorpios are a very jealous kind. Don't mess with that. You make him jealous — the kissing will stop.
- They like to be teased a little bit. Use resistance as a way to attract.
- They'll lead, and don't mind you jumping in there a touch. Leading is nice.
- He likes feeling your body. He's already kissing you because he was attracted to you a long time ago.
- Neck kissing will be a +.
- You'll feel like it's a kiss attack.
- You'll probably laugh and feel extremely natural. There will be a good flow to the make-out session.
- Expect more kisses after you've stopped for a moment.
- Scorpios like for their mates to stay if they really like them.
- Scorpios are faithful, they'll give you passion if they think you'll stick.
- Don't make fun of them. You'll ruin it.
- Give them a massage on the back while they kiss you.
- Squeeze them and draw them in closer.
- Expect cuddles.
- Expect handholding.
- Expect surprises.
- Expect a lot of passion that some people just don't have, even if he is usually your lovable couch potato.
- Make him wait till he starts rambling about kissing to you. He'll text you, talk to you, and beg you for kisses if you wait long enough. That means he really likes you.
- Get the kisses out of your system. You'll be able to sleep when it is over.
- Don't do anything you don't want to do, especially in dating and relationships. You need consent.
My Experience Kissing People With This Astrological Sign
Kissing is a lot of fun with people like this, and they want it to be fun and comfortable with you. I didn't feel awkward at all with a Scorpio. I felt comfortable and also really loved. This zodiac sign knew how to make me feel secure, and also make sure I was happy with the overall pacing. Are all Scorpios like this? Probably not. But I can assure you the passion is there. Scorpios are fixed water signs; they are known for having the widest emotional range of all. With emotion, comes some kissin'. You can bet Pisces or Cancer will also have some strengths when it comes to swapping spit. Water signs will have a nice languid rhythm to their kissing. With a Scorpio, the kissing feels like it has no end. There is a great deal of depth, and you'll feel like all you want is more. They'll take residence inside your brain — you won't be able to stop thinking about their kisses, and it might creep into your dreams too.
Qualities of a Scorpio
Qualities to Work on
5 Places to Take a Scorpio for a First Kiss
- A random city adventure
- Ther beach or a resort
- Comedy show
- A vineyard
- A concert
Astrological Passion High!
Kissing a Scorpio is feverishly passionate. They'll want to kiss your whole body. They'll attack your neck with kisses, they'll kiss your hand, they'll kiss your face, and they'll kiss your ears all before you even kiss them back. A Scorpio man is a total kissing machine. It'll get stuck in your head when you separate — you'll be daydreaming about them while you are in a work meeting. I started having visions of kissing this person well before the make out sessions, and I think Scorpios have that kind of vibe. They get into your brain cells.
Scorpios will massage and caress while kissing. They'll also be intuitive and keep to your pacing. Except hands on your back, hands on your hips, hands on your neck, and hands on your face. Mine won me over with the neck kissing. They joked they were a vampire, and I needed garlic. But please, don't bite. That hurts. They started kissing my stomach somewhere in there, which I admit to liking.
Scorpios show a lot of who they are by their make-out sessions. After a lot of kissing with a Scorpio, I actually felt more mentally clear and felt comfortable talking about pretty much anything, from God to how my mother was sick. I felt like all that kissing would make for revelations. I wish I had been kissing a Scorpio while I was in college studying, my brain would have appreciated all the sudden right answers and expert level negotiation skills.
Scorpios are strong kissers and need someone who is a strong person. They'll really take their time, and don't, in all honesty, have to go south. They can do an entire make-out session just on your neck and be happy. Honestly, you could go visit them and just hold their hand for a night. Mature Scorpios can and do want you to feel comfortable — they don't want to screw things up. They know they're powerful, and so when they are mature — they'll be humble enough to pull back.
I'm not going to lie, but kissing a Scorpio is one of the seven wonders of the world. It's a strong mix of passionate and relaxing. Don't just take it passively — run your fingers through his hair, wrap your legs around him, and say his name every once in awhile, if it grabs you.
I really want everyone to be happy with who they kiss. And I hope everyone can have a strong kisser, like a Scorpio. I was not disappointed when I finally ended up with one. It's like he knows the exact amount of pressure to bring out on his lips, and can read my mind. It's a great, in-synch feeling.
What Scorpio's Look for in a Partner
Qualities Scorpio's Love
What Scorpio's Need
A consistent sex life
Needs to know you're an equal
Wants the mushy stuff, but don't talk about it.
Assert your Independence….Carefully
A good listener
Ask your partner good questions, but don't pry too deep or they might retreat from the conversation.