Signs an ENFP Personality Likes You
An ENFP is one of the most extraordinary personalities of Myers Brigg personalities. The combination of extroverted + intuitive + feelers + perceivers makes for an amazing combination for a friend or romantic partner. The ENFP loves people. They're dominated by wanting to meet people and have a great partner. They're rock solid when they finally turn to commitment. Though they can be excellent flirts, they really want to find their main squeeze.
The "NF" idealists are all looking for matchmaking heaven. The ENFP is without a doubt well suited for the INFJ. The two have similar, but yet slightly different functions. They're actually reversed allowing them to have a bond that can look like ESP.
An ENFP and INFJ will take off in conversation instantly. It will be like they've always known each other. They get the way the other person processes information, and since they're not mirroring each other -- they don't get in the way. They're great at bouncing ideas of each other. The ENFP will inspire and support the INFJ, while the INFJ gives the ENFP structure and vision. It's a connection that is easily warm, happy, and full of trust. You can expect fireworks when these two meet. The ENFP will relentlessly entertain while the INFJ feeds its flames. The ENFP adores the INFJ and it's softer outer shell, and then yet it's more complex inner voice that's deep and disturbing. The two will feel like they can conquer the world when they're in each others presence.
The ENFP will gravitate toward the INFJ, but also the INTJ who has introverted intuition as their dominate quality. And ENFP is not well suited for someone that has intuition as an inferior or even tertiary quality. The ENFP thrives on metaphors, creativity, and the abstract. Someone who doesn't have strong intuition won't be able to keep up, and sense sensing is they're weaker skill, they might get confused if you're trying to keep things sensual or too down to earth. They thrive on interacting with someone's mind, although they're also looking for someone attractive who can inspire their imagination as well.
The ENFP would not do well with a strong ST type. If something is too black and white or strictly held, the ENFP will loose interest fast. They want to explore and create, not so much organize and administrate. The complete opposite of the ENFP would come off unappealing, the ESTJ which is extroverted sensing, introverted thinking, extroverted feeling, and introverted intuition These qualities are completely backwards from the ENFP making it difficult to relate or care. It's too far removed by having information processed differently and in an opposite order.
Signs an ENFP Likes You
1. He'll make a point to talk to you. The ENFP isn't afraid to start up a conversation and give you attention.
2. He'll ask a number of questions right off the bat. He genuinely is curious as to who you are. He can't stop at anything to know more.
3. This is an openly flirty personality. You should be able to tell that they're making a point to connect with you.
4. They'll touch you appropriately. They'll try to time it right to not overkill it because they really don't want to throw you off.
5. They love to focus their attention on person.
6. They're not afraid to say anything around you.
7. They'll look intensely into your eyes and smile a lot.
8. The ENFP will try to crack jokes with you. She'll keep going if she senses that you have strong chemistry.
9. Expect witty comments all over the place and bursts of laughter followed by an attempt of a serious face. They have somewhat a flair for drama.
10. An ENFP is likely to blurt out their feelings.
11. They suddenly get much more conversational when you're around.
12. They'll compliment anything in sight. Your hair, your eyes, your humor, your feet, your sudden need to swat the air. They're watching. They want to know everything possible.
13. Are you an INFJ? She likes you. INFJ is the flame to ENFP. They... can't... resist...
14. Their tail starts wagging when they see you, and they jump up and down when they've not seen you in a while.
15. They'll try to get a sense of your schedule and how they can maximize it to see you.
16. Showing off their arms by pulling them back behind their head. It's that body language preening gesture guys do.
17. Feeling a need to dominate the room by being your favorite.
18. Being only a few feet away. Maybe inches. And they're smiling.
19. He might accidentally relay information he shouldn't. Like that he knows where you live... without ever having been there.
20. Best hugs ever.
21. May suddenly just pick you up.
22. Will show off. Doesn't want to bother anyone with his showing off, he just wants you to look at him and connect with him.
23. It is difficult to hide their emotions, when they try and hide them, they become even more apparent. So if she likes you, you and everybody else will know.
24. He'll chase you down. He isn't afraid to invade your space... and you won't mind either.
25. She may suddenly appear at your house with cookies.
26. Brings up information from previous conversations. It sticks to him.
27. He'll try to isolate you from the group so you can have intimacy.
28. If he is an ENFP, he'll let you into his world more and more.
29. If they don't flake on you after saying yes, then they like you.
30. She wants to hear about you.
31. Nonstop wanting to please you. They get joy out of pleasing others.
32. Won't bolt at the first sign of trouble.
33. Loves variety. Jumps from one thing to the next, and if you jump with them -- they're sold.
34. Spontaneous combustion is the spirit animal of the ENFP.
35. Randomly opening up about personal things.
36. Sincerely don't want the conversation to end.
37. May buy you a drink.
38. Will sit close to you and lean in.
39. They'll stalk you at a party... just a little bit. You'll always be in their line of vision.
40. Raging intuition. The more intuition on the table to explore, the better, the more exciting, the more explosive.
41. You'll catch them contradicting themselves in the strangest of ways. They'll have remember a million details about you -- then five minutes later it seems to have disappeared.
42. They have a really strong need to make things work. They'll put themselves out there.
43. They tend to be all or nothing. They'll completely tell you how they feel. If you don't go along -- that might drop you... at least for a little while.
44. An insanely strong need to make you happy. They'll feel sad if you feel sad. They're happy when you're happy.
45. You may suddenly find yourself being smothered.
46. They'll want to take you everywhere from concerts, to gas stations, to cemeteries... I really mean everywhere.
47. He likes you if all he wants to do is talk for hours.
48. His eyes light up whenever he see you.
49. She tries to make more jokes than a person should.
50. Expect randomness at the level of Robin Williams being directed at you.
51. Expect a number of gifts found from a number of places. Tell them they did a good job because they're not really sure what they're doing, they're just moved by your pretty face.
52. An ENFP will have warmth like the sun. You'll feel a positive interaction that's solid.
53. An ENFP will want to meet all your friends. They want to know every detail of your life.
54. The ENFP wants you to be around because they're jokes seem better when you're there.
55. They'll want to dance with you. And they will dance with you.
56. Will do what they can to get your attention. They may suddenly clap, whistle, or jump to see if you'll look their way.
57. They don't frown at you or maintain some kind of seriousness. The ENFP is full of energy; they're not calculated and looking at what needs to be done with finances or the house, they're a smiling, interacting, love machine.
58. If you're doing something random that you didn't notice yourself -- they'll comment on it.
59. They'll feel so strongly about you that they may feel dizzy or concerned that they're not around you.
60. An ENFP will make sure that you're taken care of.
More by this Author
Romancing the INFJ, Myers Briggs, why the INFJ might like you, how to see their love language, etc.
How the ENFP and INFJ attract to each other, having a lasting connection, are an explosion of insanity, Myers Briggs.
Signs she likes you through texting. A comprehensive list to figure out female texting.