Born on a Cusp? Traits of a Scorpio/Sagittarius Male
I am creating this article in the hopes that others will share their experiences here if they were or they know people who were born on a cusp, November 16-24. In other words, for a Scorpittarius.
I was born on the 22 November, in the cusp. Throughout my life I haven’t taken notice to astrology, until recently, and I have begun to notice a lot of things about me that are traits of a Scorpio and Sagittarius both. These signs are, in a sense, polar opposites—one is a fire sign while the other is water. It’s like a cancellation within, which maybe creates a very calm, easy-going, all round nice personality? Please share your opinions with me, readers!
Scorpios are passionate characters who strive to be the best and are reluctant to fail. Sagittarians are very exciting characters that love freedom and fortune. Below are some traits, broken into their respective signs and explained a little.
Traits of the Scorpio Male
- Protectiveness or possessiveness. Possibly the most shady trait of a Scorpio male is his extremely protective personality. For example, if a Scorpio is with a girl he really likes or loves then this Scorpio will do anything and will stop at nothing to protect her. This comes across to some girls as a major turn-off and scares them. For others, it’s a sexy and appreciated part of the Scorpio.
- Difficulty in gaining his trust. The Scorpio male is one sign that does not trust easily at all. However, once you gain his trust, you've hit the jackpot because you will have the trust and support of the Scorpio who, in my opinion, is one of the best friends you’ll have. When you gain their trust, you have their complete trust and they will help you however they can.
- Silence. This is a very misunderstood and hated trait of a Scorpio. I think this is a weakness a Scorpio has. When a Scorpio is in trouble or has issues that worry them, they will, most of the time, suffer in silence. They will retract from friends, family, or lovers. As mentioned above, a Scorpio is a very emotional character; they feel things deeper than others, be it good or bad. When a Scorpio is pulling away from you or is staying very silent, you can be sure they are sorting out a few problems they are having at that time.
- Passion. Scorpios are well known for their passion, both in and out of relationships. When they fall for a person, they will be very intense lovers, though shy. However, when the Scorpio male is in the comfort zone, you will see an extremely passionate side to him.
Traits of the Sagittarius Male
- Friendliness. A Sagittarius man is a very friendly and easy going person. They (mostly) are the leader or joker in the crowd and know how to have a good time. Unlike a Scorpio, a Sagittarius trusts easily which, in some cases, does not do the man any favors as some people take advantage of this character trait.
- Ambitious. Sagittarian males are very ambitious characters. They aim for the highest and expect to reach it.
- Honesty. Probably the best trait of the Sagittarius male is his sheer honesty in life. If you ask for his honest opinion, you will get exactly that, whether it is good, bad, blunt, or flattering. They mean no harm by their honesty. You can be almost 100% sure a Sagittarius male will never cheat on you in a relationship and he will expect the same from you.
Please Share Your Thoughts, Fellow Scorpittarians!
From the above, I can say I have a random mix of the two signs, more primarily composed of the Scorpio traits. I can be a very protective character at times, and will make it known that I am there if someone tests me. I also find it very hard to trust someone in certain areas, however, I give everyone I meet and make friends with a chance at the beginning with basic trust. This is a mixture of both signs. I have the trait of silence and exercise this quite often, and it is only understood by a very select few people I know. When in a relationship, I can be extremely passionate. Lastly, I am incredibly honest. I never cheat when in a relationship and expect the same from the other person—loyalty and trust are a major part of every relationship I have.
So, now that you have a brief outline of the signs, their traits, and a personal account of my traits, I’d like to hear from others, are you a Scorpio/Sagittarian born on the cusp or do you know someone who was and had/have experiences with them? Please share it below.