How to Make Your Ex-Girlfriend or Ex-Boyfriend Regret Breaking Up With You
Keep It Classy
How to make your ex regret breaking up with you? Can I make my ex-girlfriend jealous of my new lifestyle? How do I prove to my ex-boyfriend that my life is better off without him? Is there a way to make my ex miss me? The answers lie in controlling your behavior, right from your activity on Facebook to your interactions with common friends. Forget the manipulative gossip, forget rebound relationships – this post discusses how you can just be yourself and make your ex regret leaving you
12 Ways to Make Your Ex Regret Dumping You
1. Don't stop meeting new friends.
- Relationships with common friends play a big role in post-breakup scenarios. To portray a positive image and to make your ex feel that you have moved on, continue meeting your common friends as if it is life as usual.
- Your ex will find it hard to accept your proactive approach to your social life. Common friends will tell your ex about your meetings and the thoughts of hanging out together, will make your ex miss you.
2. Post pictures of parties you attend on Facebook.
- Jealousy can passively drive regret and you can easily make your ex jealous by posting pictures of yourself partying on Facebook. Go out on weekends with friends and take group selfies with everyone at night clubs, cafes, and other events.
- Add an exciting caption to let everyone know that you are having the best time of your life. Your ex will look at the pictures and wish that he or she was there with you at that very moment.
3. Get back in shape — lose weight or bulk up.
- The easiest way to make your ex regret breaking up with you is to get your body back in shape. Girls should look forward to sweating it out with vigorous cardio sessions to lose weight. Guys can use weight training and strength training to bulk up and add definition to their bodies.
- It will take no less than a couple of months for the first signs of your workouts to become apparent. Be patient and when you can finally squeeze in to those curvy jeans or show off your broad shoulders, show it off. Looking at your sexy new body image, your ex will definitely regret dumping you.
4. Don't be desperate — avoid trying to contact your ex.
- If you give in to the temptation of being in touch with your ex even after your breakup, it will clearly send a signal that you still miss him or her. Do whatever it takes to stop yourself from calling, messaging or getting in touch with your ex.
- If your ex is having any second thoughts about your breakup, your behavior of avoiding contact will provoke further bouts of regrets over dumping you.
5. Shun your ex from your social media activity: Don't interact with your ex online
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr, and blogs will play a big role in defining how your behavior affects your ex's mindset. Stop interacting with your ex in any way on social networks.
- Don't like any of your ex's posts on Facebook
- Stop yourself from using instant messaging apps on your smartphones
- Don't retweet or reply to your ex's tweets
- Avoid reading your ex's blog
- Don't repin any of your ex's pins on Pinterest
- Stop sharing pictures from your ex's Instagram
6. Post positive updates on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and other social networks
- Apart from stopping interaction with your ex on social media, make sure that your own updates are full of positivity. The type of updates you post will have a significant impact on how your ex reacts during post-breakup scenarios.
- Watching you post positive status updates on Facebook, inspirational tweets on Twitter and other uplifting stuff all over your online presence, your ex will start doubting if he or she made a mistake in dumping a person like you.
7. Nurture your talents — become an expert and show off!!
- Everyone has talents, interests and hobbies which can be used to incite self-confidence and higher levels of self-respect. You can take this route to build a better post-breakup image of yours by nurturing these talents.
- Whether you like to play guitar or are interested in learning how to paint, nurture your interests and take them up seriously. Keep practicing until you can show off your skills to your friends. Watching you strum away in front of a mesmerized group of friends or watching your beautiful paintings in an art gallery will instantly make your ex regret dumping you.
8. Date new people gradually — wait until you regain your confidence
- It is normal to feel sad, depressed and heartbroken after a breakup. Give yourself a couple of months to stand up on your own two feet and regain your confidence.
- Don't be desperate to date new people, but if someone asks you out for a coffee, don't be bent upon saying no. Let your dates know upfront that you have just come out of a breakup. Draw the lines before they start creating expectations so that there are no misunderstandings.
9. Avoid getting into a rebound relationship instantly after you got dumped.
You must stop yourself from getting into a rebound relationship immediately after your breakup. There are many reasons why rebound relationships happen, here are some of the common ones.
- To make an ex jealous
- To make a desperate attempt to move on
- To find emotional support
- To put up a fake facade and hide a broken heart
None of these are good enough reasons to get into a rebound relationship. As mentioned, wait at least a couple of months before you start meeting new people. A frantic rebound relationship may lead to immature decisions. For example, a confused phase of life can make you take a hasty decision of moving in with your new partner, leading to more chaos.
From your ex's perspective, watching you get into a rebound relationship will actually make him or her feel that dumping you was the right choice. Because no matter how hard you try to make your ex regret dumping you by taking this route, at the end of the day he or she will say 'I am glad I dumped a loose woman like her' or 'I am so happy I broke up with a jerk like him.'
10. Achieve your personal, academic and professional goals — make your ex regret dumping an achiever.
- A very effective way of making your ex regret breaking up with you is to become an achiever. Focus on whatever goals you have at hand, whether it is about getting a promotion or passing a crucial exam.
- One day when you become a successful business executive, artist or a self-employed professional, your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend will passively regret breaking up with a person who is surging ahead in life.
11. Don't gossip about your ex — be mature and dignified.
- Saying bad things about an ex and making fun of an ex's habits are some of the things that guys and girls often do after a bitter breakup. You can indulge in this mindless behavior or you can be dignified about your breakup and move ahead.
- If you don't gossip, it may come as a surprise to your ex who will be left wondering why you aren't talking behind his or her back despite the fact that you got dumped. If your ex is not a heartless person, your calm maturity and humble reaction to the breakup will be a though provoking situation. He will think again and may even regret dumping a genuine person like you.
12. Be the person your relationship did not allow you to be.
Here are some typical situations due to which you may have changed you behavior for the sake of your relationship.
- You couldn't wear the clothes you liked wearing because your ex thought that other guys stared at you
- You had to tone down your behavior because your ex mistook your enthusiasm with others for flirting
- You had to stop being a geek because your ex did not like it
Take your breakup as a blessing in disguise and start being yourself again. Do all the things that drive intrinsic pleasure and be the person you were before you got bogged down with the expectations of an annoying boyfriend or girlfriend.
The ironic thing about this is that your ex had originally fallen in love with you for the person you were, and not the person he or she asked you to become. Watching you become the same bubbly girl or fun loving guy will make your ex regret dumping you from the bottom of the heart.
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.