I've been an online writer for over eight years. I love writing about relationships, love, romance, and flirting.
Angry Love Quotes and Messages
Breakup quotes portray the love, sadness, anger, hurt, and anguish that lovers go through after a breakup. This original and creative compilation is a mix of sympathetic, sad, angry, mean, and inspirational breakup quotes.
Boyfriends and girlfriends dumped by their partners can share sad quotes with fellow heartbroken lovers by SMS, instant online messages, Facebook status updates, or tweets.
Read More From Pairedlife
Sad Breakup Messages and Quotes
- The difference between you and me is that you wanted to be happy in life while I wanted us to be a happy couple because you were my life.
- Breaking my bones would have been a better option for you than breaking my heart. At least a plaster cast would have healed the damage.
- Our relationship is like a broken mirror – you can stick it back, but the cracks will always show.
- When you fought with me, I stopped you, and when I fought with you, you left me. How could you be so selfish?
- If only I could rewind to the day I started crushing on you, I would have asked myself to stop.
- Isn't it strange that the person my heart loves the most is the same person who tore my heart to pieces?
- You broke my heart as if it was made of plastic even when I thought that life with you was fantastic.
- Every time I think about our breakup, I rub my eyes to see if it wasn't just a bad dream.
- I don't want a tattoo anymore. A scar across the heart is enough.
- I always thought that failing in exams was the worst thing that could happen to anyone, but that was before our breakup.
- Why do I close my eyes and expect your email in my inbox whenever I wait for it to load?
- How to kiss, how to fight, how to make up, how to cuddle and how to love – Our relationship taught me everything except how to spot a cheat. Well, now I know.
- I surrendered my heart to you. Little did I know that I was flirting with the devil himself.
Angry and Mean Quotes and Messages to Vent Out the Frustration
- I would rather be with no one than be with you.
- I always thought that not falling in love would be easy until I fell in love with you. I always thought that forgetting a love would be easy until you broke up with me. Thanks for teaching me these lessons of life. I hope someone teaches them to you too.
- You got someone else and broke my heart. I got someone else to mend it, and I am happier than ever.
- Before our breakup, I would have given up everything for you. After our breakup, I will give you up for anything.
- I want to forever break up with you, never again make up with you.
- If you blame our breakup on circumstances, I will do the same when I slap you.
- I never knew that forgetting someone would be so easy. Or maybe you were never worth remembering in the first place.
- Erasing my memories from your heart is not going to be as simple as unfriending me on Facebook.
- There is no cure for the way you have fractured my heart. Don't ask me how to heal when someone breaks yours.
- Thank God for our breakup; I have finally started saving on my phone bills.
- I like you but I hate you. I am happy for the latter.
- I wish I could edit my life with MovieMaker. I would just cut out the section titled You.
- I wish you always appear in my nightmares and never in my dreams.
- Thanks for giving me the opportunity of experiencing a relationship full of lies and deceit. Maybe one day you will get this opportunity too.
- Being together? Don't think about that ever.
- Don't text me because I won't be able to recognize your number anymore.
- Don't expect me to treat you better because I am bitter with you. Don't expect me to be bitter for a long time because I am better without you.
- The best part about our breakup is that it was with you. I hate you.
- Your love was fake, just like you.
Inspirational Quotes and Messages: Getting the Motivation to Move On
- Maybe there is a person in this world who will love me ten times more than you did. Thanks for setting me free to go find him.
- The tragedy of our relationship was that we were always mad at each other for not being made for each other.
- Let's not be friends after breaking up. Once burnt.. twice shy.
- I am reading more books, watching movies and spending time with friends. Thanks for breaking up with me and giving me the time to do all the things I missed out on while dating you.
- I have no regrets because when I loved you, I gave you the power to hurt me too.
- May God give me the strength to calm down and see you walk away, moving on with your life as if nothing happened.
- If you wanted some space, distance, and time in the relationship, you should have dated a physics professor, not me.
- I may be feeling lonely, but at least my heart is not in someone else's hands.
- For the first time in my life, I should have followed my mind instead of my heart.
- My love for you will be like a vintage wine – precious but unfit for consumption.
- Why should I waste more time on a wasted person who has no idea about how much of my time he has wasted?
- I am not a quitter, but I had no option but to quit on my love you.
- Keeping you forcefully locked in my heart all these years was the wrong choice. I should have just set you free.
- This breakup overall has been like a rude wake-up call. At least it is a wake-up call to move on.
- I never understood why you broke up with me, but I always understood why I loved you. I have no regrets because my conscience was clear.
This article is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters.